TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

If It's like the other holidays previous, and last year, we only get 2 eggs each of the new holiday dragon. So, you only need 2 slots open....but I'd have more, in case of mis-clicks.

Actually, nope! The other holidays are for giving, which is why we can only get two of each, but Halloween is for getting as much as possible. The only limit is your scroll limit.

i found all 35 items in Aliset even though the moon keeps disappearing from my list of items...thank you TJ and everyone biggrin.gif

i also have 57 ToT items...

everyone in the path of sandy - stay safe - it is horrible out here in wv sad.gif

i found all 35 items in Aliset even though the moon keeps disappearing from my list of items...thank you TJ and everyone biggrin.gif

i also have 57 ToT items...

everyone in the path of sandy - stay safe - it is horrible out here in wv sad.gif

Don't know about the moon dissappearing, but there are now 59 ToT items. biggrin.gif

Well, now I have every item in the events again.

35/35 for Aliset

59/59 for ToT

I still have a feeling I'm missing something, when I'm not.

>35 for Aliset.

Sorry, what? I thought there were 34. Did another one become unlocked or

https://i.imgur.com/0ekhE.png

aaaaa what am i missiiiiiiing

>35 for Aliset.

spoliler: exit to the next town and press next, youll get a sandwitch

Edited by reddof-f6

>35 for Aliset.

TJ added a 35th item smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I don't know if some would consider this cheating or not, but for the Trick or Treating I've kept one tab open on my scroll (with the Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings filter on), and would refresh it from time to time as I read manga in another tab (thus allowing me to click the Trick or Treat Sprite and open it in a new window), refresh the page and repeat, etc. I've been able to collect all 59 so far using this method (and just doing the regular Halloween activities like breeding/gifting or the Haunting of Aliset event, looking through the forums for someone suitable to gift an egg to, etc.). Not stressful at all this way, and I can do other things in between when the next sprite appears. smile.gif

For the 35th item in Aliset (highlight for slight spoiler): think of where you saw the drawing of the Misfit Pygmies and a sandwich, and go back that way in the story. ninja.gif

All of the Halloween sprites are all gorgeous, the Spriters have really outdone themselves this year. biggrin.gif

can we keep the turpentines the way they are, they are soooooooooo AWESOME right now!!!!!!!

I don't know if some would consider this cheating or not, but for the Trick or Treating I've kept one tab open on my scroll (with the Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings filter on), and would refresh it from time to time as I read manga in another tab (thus allowing me to click the Trick or Treat Sprite and open it in a new window), refresh the page and repeat, etc. I've been able to collect all 59 so far using this method (and just doing the regular Halloween activities like breeding/gifting or the Haunting of Aliset event, looking through the forums for someone suitable to gift an egg to, etc.). Not stressful at all this way, and I can do other things in between when the next sprite appears. smile.gif

For the 35th item in Aliset (highlight for slight spoiler): think of where you saw the drawing of the Misfit Pygmies and a sandwich, and go back that way in the story. ninja.gif

All of the Halloween sprites are all gorgeous, the Spriters have really outdone themselves this year. biggrin.gif

who would do it any other way, thats how I do my ToT stuff

who would do it any other way, thats how I do my ToT stuff

I've thought that it's possible for someone to not have thought of that method, that's why I shared it. I know if I was in that position and wasn't able to collect all of them in time then I'd be upset.

Actually, above method I didn't think of, I didn't realize it time based instead of page based, by x amount of pages....Hmm, good to know....

All of the Halloween sprites are all gorgeous, the Spriters have really outdone themselves this year.  biggrin.gif

This is actually how I always do it, so I definitely wouldn't consider it 'cheating'... but since it seems like not everyone has thought of it, it's definitely good you mentioned it here!

Seconding your opinion of the sprites and the Spriters! I don't think I've said it yet, so I'll say it now: you guys have outdone yourselves, thanks for taking time to entertain us and pretty up our scrolls for Halloween!

Edited by silver_chan

I've been doing the ToT the same way, glad to know I'm not alone too! smile.gif

AND I just have a few more!

The cheese dragons are amazing! (lol cows!)

I've been doing the ToT the same way, glad to know I'm not alone too! smile.gif

AND I just have a few more!

laugh.gif They're dalmatians for me

They are Dalmatians, not cows. See their red collar?

I thought they were cows at first also, but I didn't see any udders or horns.

Honestly, this has been the best Halloween event ever!

Awesome work spriters on the costumes. They are wonderfully awe and giggle inspiring! wub.gif I'll be sorry to see them change back. smile.gif

Thank you to everyone involved, you did amazing work and it's much appreciated!

Just.. just... could we pleeeeeease have just one more ToT item? That odd, empty space at the end of the last row is making me CRAZY!! laugh.gif

And... Just 30ish more hours till Weenie drop time!! Not that I'm keeping track or anything. tongue.gif

I heard a new item was added to Aliset. I can't find it! Help?

People are putting the answer in white type so others who want to find it themselves don't get the info by accident. So you have to highlight with your cursor to read the answer. Here it is: You have to go back to the very end of Aliset by clicking the part that says about going past this village and on to the next one. When you get the end screen, you will receive a little sandwich with an olive on top.

Also, you may want to delete one of your posts; double posting is against the rules. ^.^

Edited by jerusha