TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

My mom will kill me if I ask for a day off of school for some new eggs... xd.png

Right now it's like... 10:00 PM here... hopfully I can get an egg or two, but I'm egglocked now. That SUCKS.

@FlowerOwl

Ya you're missing the sandwich item. TJ added it yesterday. He's sneaky like that. wink.gif

Edited by Arwen17

hopfully I can get an egg or two, but I'm egglocked now. That SUCKS

Well, the drop is 24 hours, so hopefully your eggs will hatch in that time period and allow you to snag some new ones. Otherwise, you might have to ditch a couple. lol

@FlowerOwl

Ya you're missing the sandwich item. TJ added it yesterday. He's sneaky like that. wink.gif

*Looks for sandwich* Not in the gallows, not in the bakery, not in the well, not in the residential houses...

My mom will kill me if I ask for a day off of school for some new eggs... xd.png

Right now it's like... 10:00 PM here... hopfully I can get an egg or two, but I'm egglocked now. That SUCKS.

It's still 10 AM Cave Time, and the event is 24 hours, so you should be unlocked before it's too late.

*Looks for sandwich* Not in the gallows, not in the bakery, not in the well, not in the residential houses...

Took me forever to find it - technically it's not "in" anything.

Omgsh omgsh omgsh less than 24 hours before the new eggs are dropped! <3

And who else is hoping for a bunch of successful zombie revives? biggrin.gif

Power went out(I have Internet now cause I'm at McDonald's) so I'm probably not going to be able to get the new eggs ;__;

That. Must. Suck. ohmy.gif

Found the Sandwich... *Names mine 'Mr. Sandwich'*

Power went out(I have Internet now cause I'm at McDonald's) so I'm probably not going to be able to get the new eggs ;__;

I think TJ will do something due to a lot of people not having power... I really don't know - If I get lucky catching, I will forsure be gifting to those who didn't catch due to the power outage (depending on how long the power is out).

Less than 14 hours now, right? biggrin.gif Excite forsure, unless TJ cancels it <.<

When the drop starts, it'll be 5 am here . nope, not gonna be online then, but I'll get up in the morning hours before I have to to hopefully get at least four eggs in the morning and three more when I'm home from university in the evening.

Yay! I went back and got the sandwich. I still need to get some of the normal Trick-or-Treat items.

Just a little more time. Drops for me start at 5am. I usually don't have problems catching eggs, but I really want to snag at least one on the midnight biggrin.gif I'm also lucky because the next two days are state holiday (and then comes the weekend), so I don't have school and can stay up as long as I can. My last egg will hatch five hours before the end of the event, so I will make it in the nick of time biggrin.gif

...totally forgot I have the name Heavy Weapons Guy.

Looks like his Sandvich finally found its way back to him. :3

Wait...I have the name Sandvich too.

Theres a frakinstorm victims gifting thread. Fill out a form if you already haven't

The drop should start at 6am over here which means I might just make it online during the first hour. That is, if my eggs hatch today (which they should)*plots*

I have the 35 Aliset Items and I bred all my Halloween dragons. I'm really looking forward to catching some of the new Halloweens tomorrow! biggrin.gif

I took the day off of work,  laugh.gif

Me too! biggrin.gif I'd usually be at work tomorrow night, but my boss thinks I'm going to a Halloween party lololololololol.

Anyhoo most of my Halloween babies have grown up and I've just bred the last SW I need for my little SW x Sunsong checker.

God I'm so excited for tomorrow. :3

The drop starts at 5am here. Normally I'm just coming downstairs to go to work at that time, but tomorrow I'll be up and ready early to be sat here...

Question to the older members:

Will the halloween eggs be always available in the cave for 24 hours like that of Christmas or would they drop only during hourly drop time??

I feel seriously miffed. My internet decided to go AWOL on Friday last week, and the technician says that it can only be fixed by Thursday at the latest. *sulks* At least I have internet at work, but I only have small 'gaps' where I can sneak into DC. And my first event on DC too!! Most unfair.

Question to the older members:

Will the halloween eggs be always available in the cave for 24 hours like that of Christmas or would they drop only during hourly drop time??

We will have big drops on the hour, and smaller drops every five minutes. I think smaller drops consist of only three eggs though, so they literally disappear in the blink of an eye.