TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I heard a new item was added to Aliset. I can't find it! Help?

Spoiler: Go to the next town and you will collect a sandwich. smile.gif

Only 4 more hrs till my hatchies grow up!

Hehe... my latest pillows grew up too.laugh.gif And I cracked up.

The male one is wearing the balloon costume and under its the female that appears to roll on floor laughing at him. xd.png ROFL...

That's precisely what I thought when I saw them!

Awwww!!!! I just got Scrump! wub.gif

To the spriter who made SCRUMP (Lilo's plush doll from Lilo & Stitch), I love you for spriting it!

Don't know about the moon dissappearing, but there are now 59 ToT items. biggrin.gif

thank you biggrin.gif

i love that there re more and more ToT items being added...i LOVE halloween on DC

OH MY GAWWD --- the Guardians are so very pretty in their respective halloween costumes wub.gif

and awwwww the Luminas are now butterflies

ETA: for spelling fail and further observation of new dragon costumes

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I have a clingy candy apple. I've collected it, but it still wants to see me on every page, even after refresing. Overly Attached Candy, imo.

I have a clingy candy apple. I've collected it, but it still wants to see me on every page, even after refresing. Overly Attached Candy, imo.

I love this biggrin.gif I had the same thing happen for a while with the same item!

who would do it any other way, thats how I do my ToT stuff

Um i don't do it that way and I got all the items. I just look for them around the site, i don't do anything special.

I spaced due to ecstaticness yesterday, but thank you to everyone who worked so hard on Halloween, it's been great fun! biggrin.gif

(is it me or is it laggy? )

You're missing the map wich you can get at the now "unlocked shop" (catographers shop)

Thanks!

Now I'm only missing one~

I love this biggrin.gif I had the same thing happen for a while with the same item!

I've had it happen to me too. If you click it a few times it should go away.

Also, thanks to the spriters. Everything is b-e-a-u-tiful!

I was wondering how many ToT items there are total? I don't mean to sound nosy or anything. I just want to know

I was wondering how many ToT items there are total? I don't mean to sound nosy or anything. I just want to know

59 total I think smile.gif

There's a total of 34 items for Aliset right?

35, one was added last night. Highlight below for spoiler.

Sandwhich at the next village, if you have this you may be missing the map which is in the "unlocked shop" in the shops area

Edited by Erithan

...when I first saw the finger for ToT, I thought it was supposed to be a strawberry cream pastry. happy.gif;;

Has anyone tried breeding a dressed-up Lumina with a Waterhorse, Turpentine, or Albino? Do they still lose their scales? I've only got one Lumina and he refused to get anywhere near my Turpentine.

Is it just me, or does the green doll look familiar?

user posted image

Edited by AnScathMarcach

Has anyone tried breeding a dressed-up Lumina with a Waterhorse, Turpentine, or Albino?  Do they still lose their scales?  I've only got one Lumina and he refused to get anywhere near my Turpentine.

Yes. They still lose their scales and turn tan. They also lose their costume.

Edited by dapstccg

I only have 53 ToT items and it's been a while nothing else appears on the page. Oo

Is this... normal?

YAY I finally got all 59 treats!!! *crazy happy dance*

And I absolutely adore the Scrump treat! wub.gif I always loved that doll from the Lilo and Stitch movie.

I only have 53 ToT items and it's been a while nothing else appears on the page. Oo

Is this... normal?

I just got my 54th one on schedule so I don't think it's normal