TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I'm in Germany, that means 6am... I need to wake up early, too, but not that early xd.png

I counted wrong. New eggs start to drop 6am here so in Germany it's even earlier. But it still gives me whole day to catch new eggs.

I have to start working at 8 but the eggs drop from 6am for me so i'll be able to catch a few before i have to leave smile.gif

i finally finnished the haunted village but i don't know if i have all the treats yet.

I'll see this afternoon if more things pop up

It'll be 5am for me. I'm /hoping/ to wake up early and stay up the entire 24 hours, thats why I bought £5 of sweets.

It'll be 5am for me. I'm /hoping/ to wake up early and stay up the entire 24 hours, thats why I bought £5 of sweets.

£5 of sweets!? We'll be lucky if we get any at all.

(Mum's got into this really annoying 'healthy' diet, that's why ;A;)

Just about sixteen hours to go. xd.png

Edited by Sir Barton

I took the day off of work, laugh.gif

Now THAT'S dedication lol laugh.gif

Ironically, I have tomorrow off. It's a scheduled day off for me, since I had to work on Sunday.

I'm in Germany, that means 6am... I need to wake up early, too, but not that early xd.png

USA haven't changed to wintertime yet, so here in Germany the drop starts already at 5 am wink.gif

I'm definitely going to get up a bit before that, so I can grab the new babies when they start to drop.

The secret last thing- is a it a TF2 reference? Specifically, Heavy weapons guy?

Sandvich does not need Heavy Weapons Guy. Sandvich can be star all by itself.

Now that was funny... :snickers: :ponders holiday dragon count: lets see... this year I caught/bred ten more black marrows, one pumpkin and four shadow walkers. Hmm, so long as I catch some from this years batch I'll have all of the Halloween holiday's and if I ever managed to catch one Holly I'll complete my Christmas set since i have two of all the valentines. xd.png

I'm staying up til midnight tonight!!!! Woot!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!

Also, I'm listening to Christmas music...

(Just my rehearsal music because I'm in the Revels North Christmas Revels...)

USA haven't changed to wintertime yet, so here in Germany the drop starts already at 5 am wink.gif

I'm definitely going to get up a bit before that, so I can grab the new babies when they start to drop.

Oh, now that's just fantastic ninja.gif

I admire your dedication, I'll get up at 7 xd.png I usually don't have any problems catching event eggs. Also, all glitches will hopefully have been dealt with by then.

Coffee, check, sugar, check, nap time when little one naps so to stay up past midnight to catch new release eggs? check check check.

So looking forward to the new release >.<

Bologna is winning.

Will we get a Bologna-related dragon for Halloween? xd.png

I ain't doubting it since it comes covered in awesomesauce. biggrin.gif

Edited by earthgirl

anyone know whjat the australian eastern daylight savings time will be? already got my hopes up seeing the google halloween game but realised it was just google aus since here the day is now upon us

I think for Australia it's about 10am. So I unfortunately wont be on when the drop starts coz I'll be school, why cant I have the day off

What's the new total on ToTs? Last I heard it was 59, but someone said here there's new ones today?

I have to be up at four for the drop.

I hope the egg catching fairy is feeling generous tomorrow.

What's the new total on ToTs? Last I heard it was 59, but someone said here there's new ones today?

I think it's still at 59. I already have 59 and I don't see any more appearing.

59 treats

35 aliset

right guys?

59 treats

35 aliset

right guys?

That's what I've got!

14 hours till the drop starts! biggrin.gif **rubs hands together** My last egg will hatch in 15 hours, so that's right on time! I plan to take a nice, long nap later this afternoon and be ready to start clicking at midnight! Can't wait!