TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

*coughs and points down*

Walk towards the next village wink.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for us today...if anything, lol. Halloween has always been my favourite time of year.

Apparently I'm missing a different item, hmph, oh well...I don't get what to do at the well, I think I miss an Item there but not sure how to retrieve it....

Apparently I'm missing a different item, hmph, oh well...I don't get what to do at the well, I think I miss an Item there but not sure how to retrieve it....

It's not at the well.

To find the item you're missing go back to the Dragon crafts stall

Isuzu: Thanks....Not sure why I couldn't find it until now, went there alot.png amount of times....hmm...

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Well, now I have every item in the events again.

35/35 for Aliset

59/59 for ToT

I still have a feeling I'm missing something, when I'm not.

Two things...

I want to say thanks again to TJ and all of the spriters and others who have helped make this event such a success this year. It's been wonderful... After all the ToTs were collected and the Village Mystery solved, here comes MORE stuff to find and collect. Again, Thanks... biggrin.gif

secondly:

I know that the new Egg will be dropped on the 31st, but I am confused a bit about "when" on the 31st. I know it is from midnight-to-midnight, but I am in the Pacific Coast time zone. Can anybody give me a heads up? I would appreciate it.

secondly:

I know that the new Egg will be dropped on the 31st, but I am confused a bit about "when" on the 31st. I know it is from midnight-to-midnight, but I am in the Pacific Coast time zone. Can anybody give me a heads up? I would appreciate it.

It's the Midnight where the 30th becomes the 31st and the Cave is EST. I am also in EST and my time right now is 3:50pm.

Hope that helps biggrin.gif

Hello smile.gif Could someone please give me the link to the post with ALL Aliset items and ALL trick or treat items? There are 35 Aliset items and 59 ToTs, right?

I miss last years note " Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits."

Does it mean there will be limits for the new Halloween dragons this year? Like a limited amount or not being scroll locked with eggs?

(sry if it has been asked/answered before, I checked a few posts but couldn't find it)

I miss last years note " Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits."

Does it mean there will be limits for the new Halloween dragons this year? Like a limited amount or not being scroll locked with eggs?

(sry if it has been asked/answered before, I checked a few posts but couldn't find it)

There is no breed limit to Halloween dragons. The only limit is based on the trophy that you currently have happy.gif

Well, now I have every item in the events again.

35/35 for Aliset

59/59 for ToT

I still have a feeling I'm missing something, when I'm not.

I know that feeling too well. Only 2 days left before Halloween, but I'm just not sure anymore. laugh.gif

I made an account specially to say - THANK YOU!. This year's event is simply wonderful! I am really glad I have the chance to gather treats, Haunting in Aliset was cool and the dragons' costumes are just... No words. I am so in love with some of them... The Vampire's costume is the best as well as the costume of the female Bluna, I also love the costumes of both Magi, Whites' costumes, Little Red Riding Hood, the dragons that are dressed like others, the Striped cats, the Glories, Silver being Zoro, Tinsels being devils, the butterfly Luminas... and the Skywing is gorgeous! Ok, I really, really wanted to say how much I like this year's Halloween, I'm sure the dragon will also be great. I love DragCave! biggrin.gif

Edited by evinin

Husky51, start looking for new eggs at 21:00 (9:00pm) on Tuesday evening. That will be midnight DragonCave time. biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonWolf256

If It's like the other holidays previous, and last year, we only get 2 eggs each of the new holiday dragon. So, you only need 2 slots open....but I'd have more, in case of mis-clicks.

secondly:

You'll find Cave time on the "Neglected Dragon" site - that's always very useful for me, as we change Daylight saving time on different dates in Europe.

If It's like the other holidays previous, and last year, we only get 2 eggs each of the new holiday dragon. So, you only need 2 slots open....but I'd have more, in case of mis-clicks.

Halloween there's never a limit aside from your scroll limit.

TJ has confirmed in the first post that it's the same way this year.

Nope, Halloween is about being greedy. You can grab as many Halloween eggs as you can.. no limits. biggrin.gif

That doesn't exactly apply to Halloween. The only Holidays with breed limits have been Christmas and Valentines Day.

that only applys to the Christmas and valentine dragons, Halloweens you can catch all day.

Edited by reddof-f6

That, and there won't be miss-clicks. The New Halloween dragon will be the ONLY dragon dropping for a full 24hrs. The regular eggs won't appear again until Midnight, when the 31st becomes Nov 1st.

Edited by CDM

I'm on the West Coast too, so the drop for us will start at 9 pm 10/30 and end 9 pm 10/31.

Because it's Halloween we actually get to take more dragons. Halloween is a greedy holiday and dragons are like candy, so grab as many as you can!