TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I have 57 ToT items now too. smile.gif Pretty much did the same thing as DeathCry. I was wondering why I wasn't getting more and finally counted them.

I find it kind of interesting what you find in the AP around Halloween. Uncommon or hybrid breeds or eggs with 3-1 days left. My personal favourite was the geode egg with 3 hours left. Lucky me I could actually grab and hatch it in time! xd.png

5 more items to go. smile.gif just got an olive branch smile.gif

I'm sorry, I'm having so much trouble with this.

I go back to the shops but I don't see any 'Unlocked' shop. Am I supposed to go back though the town again?

user posted image

In some of the earlier entries there should be screenshots of complete lists. Somewhere around page 30 were some, if I remember correctly.

Thank you!

I'm sorry, I'm having so much trouble with this.

I go back to the shops but I don't see any 'Unlocked' shop. Am I supposed to go back though the town again?

user posted image

Did you finish the event? Did you find out what happened to the villagers? If not, you have to complete all of that before, the go back to the shops. Maybe you also need to go through all the shops and take all the items you can get, before the unlocked one appears.

So far I have 48 ToT. 9 more to go. smile.gif

Edited by shopgirl998

Ugh, I tried clearing cookies and still can't find any more tricks... And I'm at 25. ;_;

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

~Feathers

Huzzah! Got all 57 ToT items, 34 Aliset items and I'm gleefully egglocked with great Halloween eggs until the big Halloween release. AWESOME Halloween thus far! biggrin.gif A huge thank you to all the contributors!

Ugh, I tried clearing cookies and still can't find any more tricks... And I'm at 25. ;_;

~Feathers

Maybe you can try using a different browser?

~Feathers

Log out and log back in and see if that helps. How long has it been since the last treat you saw?

Log out and log back in and see if that helps. How long has it been since the last treat you saw?

It's been about half an hour. Signing out and in didn't help, am about to try another browser.

How do you find out what happened to the villagers? I only have 32 items.

Path in the village, farm road. That's all I'm going to say, the rest is up to you wink.gif

I've got 37 ToT items so far, still collecting xd.png

Is 57 the highest number of items available?

So far, it is, but maybe there will be more in the next days

Just finished finding the new batch of treats & once again have all of them, didn't take that long to get.

Got another eyeball and a skull with a candle coming out of it. smile.gif

Thank you so much! I've got all 34 X3

You're welcome. I got stuck on the last 2 items too.

It's been about half an hour. Signing out and in didn't help, am about to try another browser.

I had an issue like this when the event began a few days ago--an hour went by and I didn't see any new ones. Turns out the treats don't show up if you have javascript turned off (I'd disabled it to hunt the AP). Maybe try that?