TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

So I thought there were only 33 ToT's this time. I found more. The hunt is one, again. 57 is now the goal!

Woke up to check my page and found an eye ball lol guess the collecting is back on smile.gifsmile.gif

*Twitch*

Just got the eye+optical nerve TOT item

Woke up to check my page and found an eye ball lol guess the collecting is back on smile.gifsmile.gif

Made me think you found an eyeball besides the technology you use to get on the internet... xd.png

And the finger hurting begins again.

And I also have to decide what to name my Black Marrow and Shadow Walker now... oh, decisions, decisions... laugh.gif

YellowTsunami is not very creative... the names I chose were Wubblewum (for the Shadow Walker) and Blackling Sweetmarrow. (for the Black Marrow) At least they're named now, right?

Edited by YellowTsunami

Made me think you found an eyeball besides the technology you use to get on the internet... xd.png

And the finger hurting begins again.

And I also have to decide what to name my Black Marrow and Shadow Walker now... oh, decisions, decisions... laugh.gif

Well now that I read that again there are a few ways you could take that lol smile.gif

Tell me about it I had all these gr8 ideas for my pumpkins names and they were all taken already, so back to thinking (which this early for me is hard lol) smile.gif

What Wolf's head...

That's a HUSKY's head....

(note: see user name)

LoL I went trick-or-treating and got the Lunesta moth. C:

OMG the Misfits!! I think that's my favorite costume, after the Silence of the Balloons costume on the Pillow. Yay Halloween so much fun!!

Two days 'till the new babies! I'm so ready.

I cant decide which costume is my fave. but I love the new colors for the sunset/sunrise and im glad the magis finally got to join in I just love them <3 smile.gif

And with the fourth eyeball I've got all 57.

Thanks for the great new set of treats smile.gif

And with the fourth eyeball I've got all 57.

Thanks for the great new set of treats smile.gif

oh good I was wondering what the new number was. smile.gif

I have a treat that keeps popping, image is missing, I click on it and it doesn't add to the pile. No other new treats eversince. :< Its been an hour since it first popped and I've 6 to go.

I shall go try with another browser...>.>

I'm not really paying attention to the treats; ill click them if they appear, but the whole thing about the egg hunt* killed any motivation i mightve had to do these hunts anymore.

[*when i had all the eggs, and i was proud to finish my first hunt like this and have a complete set, the 5hr relapse happened and i lost most of my eggs. i didnt have enough time to get them all back. being a perfectionist about this, forever sore about these stupid hunts.]

Edited by Whitefire

Well I got treat number 40 so only 17 more to go (I think) smile.gif

I've got them all!!!!

34 items from the village and 57 items from ToT.... going back to bed now, before I go to work...

got another Marrow and a Nebula as well... No more until the Halloween drop...

Thanks, all who created and developed this years celebration laugh.gif

I've missed all 4 eyeballs. Still, 43 is nothing to cry about.

Well they are still dropping so you can still catch them. smile.gif

Does anyone else feel like taking work off so they can keep hunting lol smile.gif

Thanks for answering my questions!

One more though...

What do we get at the end of the Aliset event? Is it just the badge? Cause I have the badge, but still only have 33 items (I'm missing the one that looks like a map).

I love the costumes !! Thank you so much TJ and Spriters for the work you have done. The empty village was fun and with a great and surprising ending - I thought it was great. 42 treats and counting - I have eye balls all over the place - so at least I should be able to see the damned things tongue.gif

Can't wait for the new eggies to start dropping biggrin.gif

OMG the Misfits!! I think that's my favorite costume, after the Silence of the Balloons costume on the Pillow. Yay Halloween so much fun!!

And for that reference, you have become my new best friend. xd.png

One left to go in trick-or-treating!

Thanks for answering my questions!

One more though...

What do we get at the end of the Aliset event? Is it just the badge? Cause I have the badge, but still only have 33 items (I'm missing the one that looks like a map).

If you dont mind a spoiler: go back to the shops in the story and there is an unlocked shop at the bottom click on it and you get your map. smile.gif

Got my 2nd eyeball smile.gif

Edited by majors

Wait a moment, I'm seeing more ToT Items. Why is that?

Check out the updated post on the front page (and a number of pages previous):

Some updates:

24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!

Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.

Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

Finally got the husky head I kept hearing about. smile.gif