TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Well apparently you haven't, try again.

It took me awhile too, kindof annoying when i thought id been everywhere.

I finished my ToT's. Now to wait for the holiday release and I'll be all set. (:

Currently at 45, 12 more to go!!

Oh and if anyone wants some Shadow Walkers or Pumpkins, I have four SWs and 2 Pumpkins available for grabs. PM me if interested.

Yay new treats and new costumes! My Geodes look weird but good! The new colors would make a nice alt...

Anyway let me get this straight:

There are 34 items in Aliset (unchanged), and there are now 57 treats (increased), right?

Yay new treats and new costumes! My Geodes look weird but good! The new colors would make a nice alt...

Anyway let me get this straight:

There are 34 items in Aliset (unchanged), and there are now 57 treats (increased), right?

Yep. smile.gif

Hmmm. I have all 57 trick-or-treat items, but my pumpkin still isn't full. Could this mean there are still more to come?

WOOT! my previous year halloween eggs hatched just before the halloween event so now i can attempt to egglock myself with the new eggs when they come out!

Edited by viper2003923

Even though I know it is too late to grab eggs and have them hatch before Halloween, my fingers are still itching to go back to the AP and lock myself with Shadow Walkers laugh.gif

M-mu-must res-resist!

Hmmm. I have all 57 trick-or-treat items, but my pumpkin still isn't full. Could this mean there are still more to come?

there was 93 in 2010 so you if you only have this years 57 is only going to read as about half-full.

Even though I know it is too late to grab eggs and have them hatch before Halloween, my fingers are still itching to go back to the AP and lock myself with Shadow Walkers laugh.gif

M-mu-must res-resist!

If you make sure to catch them in the next two hours and incubate them, they will hatch just before Midnight on the 30th. Just in time! biggrin.gif

Have all the ToT items! Can't wait to see if more show up.

I love the trick or treating!It's so much fun to be looking for all the items.I also love the costumes for the dragons!The pillow dragon costume is hilarious!

there was 93 in 2010 so you if you only have this years 57 is only going to read as about half-full.

I know =)

I wasn't on Dragon Cave in 2010 (didn't know it existed), but I still hold out hope for a full pumpkin badge.

If you make sure to catch them in the next two hours and incubate them, they will hatch just before Midnight on the 30th. Just in time! biggrin.gif

Have all the ToT items! Can't wait to see if more show up.

Oh my gosh, you're right!

Where have all my math and calculations abilities gone? ninja.gif

Thankssomuch!!!!!! xd.png

*Runs off to the AP*

Woohoo, I finally got all 57 ToTs! As fun as it was, I hope they don't add more. This is a busy week coming up...|D

I can't wait to see what Halloween will bring to us!

All my hatchies have gendered and I found a carmal apple smile.gifsmile.gif

Yay! This will be my first Halloween with DC I'm looking forward to it!And the next holidays! biggrin.gif

It's mine too! happy.gif Can not wait for more holidays! biggrin.gif

This would be my first Halloween too^^

And when do the pumpkins' sprites change?

What's with all the spiders in the ToT? One would have been more than enough! dry.gif

I don't really want them on my scroll, but I felt like I had to click them before they'd go away. xd.png

Edited by BrightStarBella

is it just me, or do the shadow walker eggs don't fade away like they did before.

Nope, I thought it was just me too! I thought the eggs looked more solid this year regardless of the cracking stage but dismissed it as my mind playing tricks on me. xP