TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Anyone know the minute intervals between when treats show up on the page? Or is it just random?

Because I'm not at 57 yet and not seeing anymore... sad.gif

Anyone know the minute intervals between when treats show up on the page? Or is it just random?

Because I'm not at 57 yet and not seeing anymore... sad.gif

Seems to be random between 6 and 15 minutes.

How many did he add now? Did he add anymore to the Aliset story? I seen one ToT item floating on my page so wanted to check.

How many did he add now? Did he add anymore to the Aliset story? I seen one ToT item floating on my page so wanted to check.

The most recent amount seems to be 57 ToT items.

no new ones in the town.

57 total TOT.

is it just me, or do the shadow walker eggs don't fade away like they did before.

Nope, I noticed that too.

I'm really glad we're doing trick or treating this year. In 2010 I didn't get all the treats so my jackolantern looked empty. Now I'm starting to get candies visible in my badge! the empty lantern has been something that's bothered me for awhile, so I'm glad I got a second chance to fill it.

Woah..That's a lot of shadow walker eggs. I didn't get any of those, they were gone in a blink!

But oh well. I'll probably get plenty of them once the excite for them dies down and people breed them.

There's one item I'm missing... the scale. I clicked "Leave the stall" without meaning to and when I clicked back I couldn't get it. Oh wait, someone in another thread said that there are some items you have to get the first time. So now I can't get the scale?

Okay, I had a feeling to check the Dragon craft stall in the Aliset story again, even though I did multiple times, and I was able to get the dragon scale!