TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Another severed finger yum... lol

Oh and I really like the Turps color costume they look great in red. smile.gif

Edited by majors

I just found the little mouse. I probably would not even have noticed it on the page except that it displaced my Easter basket upward out of line. I looked at it and thought "What is that doing way up there?" and then looked down where it should have been and saw the little rodent hiding there! xd.png

Also, I wish Infinis would post more credits! I always like to see who is involved in all the fun!

Edited by purplehaze

Yay for more dressups and ToT items being implemented! ^^

Been a very fun celebration so far. Now if only I could find a few freeze-worthy hatchlings... it seems no one's getting messy/inbred lineages this time around. Which I suppose is a good thing overall for how wanted the babies will be, but... xd.png

Baha, I know right! Whenever I've caught things from the AP, they almost always had bad lineages. And last Christmas, I could not stop picking up messy yulebucks. x_X This Halloween seems have brought around a lot of pretty 2Gs/3Gs. Hope for the future of DC breeding! x3

There are alot.png of spiders in the ToT this year, just caught another one. smile.gif

And all my little hatchies gendered. smile.gif <3

There are a lot of eyes too laugh.gif (when combined with last year)

@__@

Your scroll is very impressive

Edited by DeathCry

I just found the little mouse. I probably would not even have noticed it on the page except that it displaced my Easter basket upward out of line. I looked at it and thought "What is that doing way up there?" and then looked down where it should have been and saw the little rodent hiding there! xd.png

Also, I wish Infinis would post more credits! I always like to see who is involved in all the fun!

I think he stuck the mouse at the top of the page so we wont miss it..

My mom missed it earlier and was getting annoyed as to why no more treats were showing up. smile.gif

still on the lookout for the extra 2 items in aliset. i'm stuck at 32. anyone think they can help me through PM?

still on the lookout for the extra 2 items in aliset. i'm stuck at 32. anyone think they can help me through PM?

extra 2?? theres only 33 items that iam aware of. blink.gif

extra 2?? theres only 33 items that iam aware of. blink.gif

aliset is the haunted village and has 34 items

extra 2?? theres only 33 items that iam aware of.  blink.gif

No, there are 34 (:

33 was the previous number of ToT items.

Ninja'd D:

Edited by becrux

if you miss a treat will it show up again later?

It will follow you from DC page to DC page until you pick it up.

if you miss a treat will it show up again later?

it should continue to show up each page till you grab it

It will follow you from DC page to DC page until you pick it up.

hm I guess I didn't miss a treat then

I thought I might have because I haven't seen another one for over an hour and I only have 45

I think he stuck the mouse at the top of the page so we wont miss it..

My mom missed it earlier and was getting annoyed as to why no more treats were showing up. smile.gif

The mouse was at the bottom of my page, so I'm sure I missed it at least twice laugh.gif

Good thing it was bouncing

My reaction to getting one of the eyeballs:

"I got a eyeball!! With green stuff on it!"

*facepalm* xd.png Now I just sound like a 6 year old.

The mouse was at the bottom of my page, so I'm sure I missed it at least twice laugh.gif

Good thing it was bouncing

haha yes thats how I saw it because it was bouncing under my scroll name, smile.gif

its very cute and looks like my pet mouse.

Caught a 2nd Gen. PB pumpkin off the AP so thank you whoever threw that out. smile.gif

I just love the ToT event! All the hunting and all the beautiful sprites. Big Thanks to everyone who made them!

Is there a list of all 34 of the Aliset items?

In some of the earlier entries there should be screenshots of complete lists. Somewhere around page 30 were some, if I remember correctly.

Got another Griffen I think. smile.gif

I was just wondering why I wasn't seeing anymore ToT items, so I decided to count. I have 57 of them now smile.gif

Only to wait for Halloween 2012 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif