TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

When does your Trick or Treat Pumpkin badge fill up to the very top? Is it when I get all 57 treats from this year or did I have to also get last year's treats?

When does your Trick or Treat Pumpkin badge fill up to the very top? Is it when I get all 57 treats from this year or did I have to also get last year's treats?

The combination of both last year's and this year's ToT's

Edit: I don't believe you have to grab every single one, but having about 90%+ (or a bit more of the combined years) would probably get you a full pumpkin badge

Edited by DeathCry

got all 57 tot's and all 34 from the village game. Now to wait for the new eggs biggrin.gif

Finally finished getting all of the ToTs and the event~ biggrin.gif Also caught some beautiful marrows, pumpkins, and shadow walkers. <3 Didn't get any vampires this year, and I don't plan on getting any Zombies since I already have an adult and a hatchling.

This has been such a fun event, TJ and spriters, I can't WAIT to see the new eggs and get... at least 5 of them. I'm gonna cancel all plans for Wednesday.

Breeding pretty halloweens on the IRC RIGHT NOW.

ToT number 56! So Close!

Just got my last ToT! Number 57 was a little black cat <3 Finally done so thank you TJ and Spriters! smile.gif

So many spiders. xd.png Oh man. It's alarming since I had one in my pants today. Big one.

I kept laughing over every time I picked up an eyeball.

I loved the event in Aliset! I was disappointed when it was over.

Bred a few of my holidays and kept one baby from each! Managed a couple pretty lineages.

That's a shame the Shadow walker eggs don't gradually fade away anymore... little details like that are the best.

Just finished the ToT thing myself-- some pretty cool sprites, though I can't get over how random the wolf one is.

"Let's see: got my spiders, black cats, severed body parts, random wolf head, spooky candy..."

I keep trying to avert my eyes from the spiders, as I'm totally phobic about them. ..... But then again, *pixel* spiders are sorta cute...

I just finished the event, but I haven't gotten my badge yet. Do we have to get all the items first before we get it?

I just finished the event, but I haven't gotten my badge yet. Do we have to get all the items first before we get it?

No I don't think so, I have the badge but I'm still missing two items that for the love of me I can't find.

No I don't think so, I have the badge but I'm still missing two items that for the love of me I can't find.

You have to have all of the other items to get the final one.

Hint: Look at the shops again.

I thought that you got the badge when you figured out the mystery (in the barn).

Edited by WatersMoon110

The last two items are only available after Aliset's been completed...have you checked the road down past the village? The other one's a map in one of the shops.

Edited by Fading Existence

Just a thought: if I was trick-or-treating anywhere else and got an eyeball, some seaweed, a few bugs and a sketchy-looking clump of mushrooms... I'd call the cops.

I <3 DC Halloween.

@MindsEye - Me too! biggrin.gif

And, not meaning to break up the conversation in progress, but can someone tell me exactly how many items for the ToT this year? blink.gif

I know there was a period where they weren't dropping (I'm finding them just fine now) but I never heard anything beyond 33, which I've already surpassed.

Edited by Onyx-Dragoness

I can't wait to see what this year's halloween dragons are going to look like. I'm really excited for them <3

Not meaning to break up the conversation in progress, but can someone tell me exactly how many items for the ToT this year? blink.gif

I know there was a period where they weren't dropping (I'm finding them just fine now) but I never heard anything beyond 33, which I've already surpassed.

57 so far as of today

And, not meaning to break up the conversation in progress, but can someone tell me exactly how many items for the ToT this year? blink.gif

Yes, you have to find all the items. biggrin.gif

All right, time for a checklist:

- Aliset's completely explored & 34/34 items collected. Badge pretty biggrin.gif

- Pumpkin, Marrow, & Shadow Walkers all bred & eggs distributed/kept/gendered/incubated, & hatching according to schedule.

- Snagged 50/57 Treats so far, but I have to go carve pumpkins before Hurricane Sandy really kicks in.

Gosh, I hope we don't lose power for 4 days like we did last year. I didn't get all my pumpkins done, and the only way I got the Shadow Walker eggs was that we - THANK GOODNESS - got power back by 6 a.m. Halloween morning. I was freaking out until that happened.

To everyone else over here on the East Coast - good luck & stay safe!

(And maybe I could find someone willing to gift an egg or two if it turns out we do lose power for the entirety of Wednesday tongue.gif