TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Oh god, the Misfit Pygmies.

The best part is, I have a pair of pygmies called 'Just Put on Your' and 'Cool Face'. xd.png

Oh my...THIS! I nearly died from laughter when I saw them. Absolute win. xd.png This Halloween has been a fabulous event so far, I adore DC.

Edited by panthera1

oh good I was wondering what the new number was. smile.gif

Oh, dear. I thought it was still 24... *sighs and cracks knuckles* Looks like I'll have Dragon Cave up for the next three days. X]

~Feathers

The Geodes look absolutely gorgeous. They're probably my favourite, along with the Whites.

Almost done collecting ToTs too it would seem. :3

57/57 ToT and wrote a 3 page paper on Hamlet! Success!

(edit for html fail)

Edited by Erob13

What's the time delay on getting the tricks? In the past, it's been something like 11-15 minutes, yes?

~Feathers

I laughed so hard when I spotted the rainbow chicken in kitchen of the tavern.

Wonderful events, all three of them! Thanks to all who made them possible. wub.gif

woops i've been lazy and only gotten 21 ToT.

though i did breed 9 pumpkins, 8 bone marrows, and a whopping 18 shadow walkers so hope people are enjoying them. c:

I was about to say I think you're missing the moon and map, but it looks like you found them before I finished my post! ninja.gif

Those are the same one's that I'm missing. Where do you find the moon?

I thought we had 32 Halloween treats originally, plus the 24 added would make 56, but now I have 57. Are more being added?? How many should we have total when done?

I thought we had 32 Halloween treats originally, plus the 24 added would make 56, but now I have 57. Are more being added?? How many should we have total when done?

so far, 57.

for the moon and map: leave and go to the next town. map: is in the unopened house (or something named like that)

Edited by reddof-f6

There were 33 originally then 24 more were added for 57.

for the moon and map: leave and go to the next town. map: is in the unopened house (or something named like that)

It won't let me leave the town ._.

There are alot.png of spiders in the ToT this year, just caught another one. smile.gif

And all my little hatchies gendered. smile.gif <3

What's the time delay on getting the tricks? In the past, it's been something like 11-15 minutes, yes?

~Feathers

For me it varies between 6 to 15 minutes without any type of pattern for how long it will be between.

It won't let me leave the town ._.

Have you explored all the shops? Including the hidden one that you have to go back for? I think you have to explore the unlocked shop before you can go to the next town.

I have 34 ToTs now, when it stopped at 33 a few days ago. How many new ones have been added? What's the total ToT items you can get?

Yay for more dressups and ToT items being implemented! ^^

Been a very fun celebration so far. Now if only I could find a few freeze-worthy hatchlings... it seems no one's getting messy/inbred lineages this time around. Which I suppose is a good thing overall for how wanted the babies will be, but... XD

Edited by Imbecamiel

I have 34 ToTs now, when it stopped at 33 a few days ago. How many new ones have been added? What's the total ToT items you can get?

24 more were added according to TJ's update.