TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I'll PM TJ bout the ToT treats not falling.

I'll PM TJ bout the ToT treats not falling.

It was also mentioned in Help so hopefully they will start up again soon.

back up, and got a eye ball, although it was off the paper background and on the brown border.

I'm using the St. Patrick's Day skin and the treats aren't showing up yet.

Edit: Changed to Default skin and still no treats.

Edited by Fading Existence

Site is also fine for me except no ToT items dropping. I was only able to grab 2 today and that's all that have been dropped.

I'm up to a total of 36.

Edited by Galaxygirl

Oh, hey, I just noticed the new dressups. The misfits are just great. xd.png

Also not seeing any tricks, and earlier, even before the brief crash, I wasn't; logging out and in, switching browsers, and clearing cookies was not helping. DX

~Feathers

Not seeing any tricks or anything. D:

I wondered what happened. I didn't get all of the last batch either but they're no longer appearing for me as well.

LOLOL, of course, stuck at 56 when the site went down and the treats disappeared. My luck. Well I'm sure they'll be back, got plenty of time yet. Night all!

im only at 35/57. work is slowing down the ToT grabbing for me, but I should be able to finish them if only they come back online soon. ive never not completed one of these events before so im getting anxious D=

While the site is back up, it still seems a little erratic, and I still haven't seen a new treat. I'm currently at 47 of the 57 possible.

Sitting at 48/57 myself. Hope ToT comes back in time to for me to finish my collection. I wonder if I can sneak at work.