TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Just got a second ToT finger

3 more ToT fingers and I will have a severed hand laugh.gif

I'm driving myself crazy because I cannot find the last Aliset item >.< I have 32 and there are 33. Gah.

There's this problem with ToT where no matter how much I click on this item, and even if it appears in my bag, It's still seen around the site.

Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT. I cleared my cookies and quit my browser. It's better now.

Edited by daftpunk12

Just got a second ToT finger

3 more ToT fingers and I will have a severed hand laugh.gif

...oh.

LMAO I spent forever staring at the first finger I got, trying to figure out what it was. Thank you for helping me figure that out! xd.png

I'm driving myself crazy because I cannot find the last Aliset item >.< I have 32 and there are 33. Gah.

Um Aliset has 34 items. Thought you shoud know.

Well I was able to snag a 2nd gen marrow hatchie off the AP so now I have an even number smile.gif The mouse treat is so small I almost missed it.

Woohoo! noticed new trick or treats! (just took 3 items til the forum would load.) love it! thanks!

Loving the trick or treating. So many of them are adorable.

Missing two items for the village, can't figure out how to get them. I've clicked all the options, even made a chart to keep track.

Found them. Apparantly I thought I clicked on something but actually didnt.

Edited by water_angel

Well I sure have been finding a lot of ToT eyeballs xd.png

My weird and slightly late DC Halloween grabbing plan still let me snag four of each of the old ones and they're going to hatch by the 31st and some will grow up by then too happy.gif Then I'll be able to go grab the new releases biggrin.gif

If you dont mind a spoiler: go back to the shops in the story and there is an unlocked shop at the bottom click on it and you get your map. smile.gif

Got my 2nd eyeball smile.gif

Thank you!! biggrin.gif

Oh God guys (artists! evil folk!), it's working xd.png

Just seconds ago I was like "Wait, why do my Whites come after the Purple Di-... oh. Oh!"

The Sunsets and Sunrises pretty much had the same effect on me.

I love this biggrin.gif

So this just happened to me. I freaked out a little bit. xd.png

user posted image

laugh.gif I don't blame you!

~

My goodness the forum is randomly slow... I got the 503 message 2 times and this took forever to load

Loving the trick or treating. So many of them are adorable.

Missing two items for the village, can't figure out how to get them. I've clicked all the options, even made a chart to keep track.

Found them. Apparantly I thought I clicked on something but actually didnt.

I was about to say I think you're missing the moon and map, but it looks like you found them before I finished my post! ninja.gif

I only have 41 ToT items and no more have popped up for over 3 hours, I have tried deleting my cookies and signing out of my account to sign back in, nothing helps. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm loving everything that this Halloween has had to offer so far. Thank you so much, everyone. biggrin.gif

I'll admit that I'm a wee bit concerned about Hurricane Sandy, though, with the likely chance of a power outage. I don't want to miss out on this year's dragons. unsure.gif

There are bigger fish to fry, honestly, should the storm be as bad as they're predicting, (I live in New York), but we'll see. Here's to hoping that everyone stays safe.

Edited by Scythe

I only have 41 ToT items and no more have popped up for over 3 hours, I have tried deleting my cookies and signing out of my account to sign back in, nothing helps. Anyone have any suggestions?

try a new browser??

Excuse me for being dense or whatever, but what is ToT?

I'll probably figure it out as soon as i post this :L

Trick or Treat

At least that's what I think it is.

Trick Or Treat.

Oh god, the Misfit Pygmies.

The best part is, I have a pair of pygmies called 'Just Put on Your' and 'Cool Face'. xd.png