TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

2 ToT's left to get, and AUGH who invited Lagmonster? D: (why is the site down? D: )

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

sad.gif I wanted to catch the last eggs now until the new halloween breed... but the lagmoster make it impossible to catch eggs.

I was just about to get another ToT and now it's running really slow... sad.gif

Is anyone else having issues with the main site? Keeps timing out on me....wasn't earlier...

Looks like I'm not the only one who can't get to the site.. Oh well, I'm sure the lag will clear up soon.

goodness what happened to 34 items lol, they started running again after nothing changing for a day or so

goodness what happened to 34 items lol, they started running again after nothing changing for a day or so

smile.gif

TJ announced in the thread and on his first post that 24 more ToT items had been added.

Is anyone having problems getting onto the site? It's taking forever to load, or not loading at all.

It isn't my internet either, because every other site- INCLUDING the forum, loads just dandy.

Is anyone having problems getting onto the site? It's taking forever to load, or not loading at all.

It isn't my internet either, because every other site- INCLUDING the forum, loads just dandy.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142807 See this thread in Help smile.gif

edit: Should be back up now

Edited by rubyshoes

Just did a head count of my ToT stuff now that the site's up. I've got all 57, sch-weet. With the updated items, my favourite has changed to the rainbow seahorse one. =)

Hope everyone else can collect theirs soon. <3