TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I see new eggs evety hour and every ten minutes. About.

no 5 minute drop, in any of the biomes! did we scare all the dragons away?

no 5 minute drop, in any of the biomes! did we scare all the dragons away?

Same on my end. A bit confused... Anyone wanna make a help thread on the matter?

Drops have been off for desert/coast for about.. 2.5 hours? now. The other ones seem to be sporadic.

Its a nice break for stalking the cave for brines I suppose smile.gif Lovely weather today.

I don't know about you guys but the AP is acting a bit odd now. When I refresh it, the page stays the same for a few seconds, and sometimes goes to a white screen, THEN it shows me the eggs.

No eggs in ANY of the biomes - even the two NOT involved with the new eggs??!! WTH is up widdat?? I've only managed to snag one musty egg and now this. Carpola!

well, all of the dragons in the cave say they have 6 days 5 hours left, which seems like it means no one has adopted anything in 19 hours. Maybe the cave backlog is massive, so no new drops? not sure how it works.

well, all of the dragons in the cave say they have 6 days 5 hours left, which seems like it means no one has adopted anything in 19 hours. Maybe the cave backlog is massive, so no new drops? not sure how it works.

If that was the case it would say that the cave was blocked by a pile of eggs, and have a link to the AP. Also eggs would still drop at the top of the hour.

Well, been sitting there at the caves for the past hour or so, nothing there. Mebbe the caves collapsed? x3

I feel lucky to have caught my Brine a few hours back now.

Edit: just noticed every egg in the ap has a time of six days and five/six hours. Not normal.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Not sure anyone's going to adopt anything either, these are too hard to catch. There are a lot of people who ONLY show up to get the new dragons, and making it this hard is stopping up our drain with unwanteds.

I remember someone joking around at how all of us rushing the coast every five minutes must look to the dragons. xd.png Maybe they all found places to hide their eggs from us so they could get some sleep.

Yep. We've reached the end of the cave. Time to turn around and head back outside lol.

wow... o.o

lol, guess we'll have to wait.

hopefully by the time it's up again enough people will have lost interest for me to get another brine. xd.png

wow... o.o

lol, guess we'll have to wait.

hopefully by the time it's up again enough people will have lost interest for me to get another brine. xd.png

approx 550 people are all rubbing their hands and thinking the same thing.

LOL

poor cave, it couldn't handle all the brine hunters.

*rubs hands and thinks* >:3

how come there are no eggs in the cave even at the top of the hour? stayed up specifically to hunt for brine eggs cuz i don't have any yet and was a complete bust. any way. going to bed i guess.

I have never seen this and have been a member since '09...lol perhaps banners are in order? "We survived the darkness" "We Survived the Great Excavation" lol

This is the most insane release I've ever heard of. 200+ people in a single biome for the first two days, the AP is going weird and last but definitly not least, the caves have been broken! It's going to take a lot surpass this.

I certainly think a few banners are in order x3