TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I'm also noticing that the rancids/yellow eggs seem to be harder to hatch than the others.

I think you're right. I have a Rancid now that's supposed to hatch at the top of the hour..it's got over 1200 views, and just now got a tiny little crack. My Musty eggs still have two hours to go and have more of a crack than the Rancid. :/

Am I the only one NOT seeing eggs at the hourly drop in the coast and desert?

Am I the only one NOT seeing eggs at the hourly drop in the coast and desert?

There is nothing there for me either.

No drop at the top of the hour. Great. I now officially call this the worst release since I joined DC in March 2009.

I thought this was supposed to be fun...

There wasn't an hourdrop and no 5-minute drop either. Perhaps the drop is going to be broken for the entire hour? blink.gif

Not hourly drop for me either, something must have been bugging. I can't wait to see the adults already, I hope they will be pretty ( and I still have zero brines but I am trying, so that counts, right?).

I'm sure it's just some kind of glitch and there will be more eggs available later or something. smile.gif And for the people who haven't been able to catch any brines, I'm sure there will be chances in the future. Most of the eggs released are difficult to get at first but then they become easier. happy.gif I've only got one so far myself, but I have faith that I'll be able to get some more later! Don't lose hope, guys. biggrin.gif

No drop at the top of the hour. Great.

Oh lovely. I didn't look because I'm locked for now, but that's worrisome to say the least. unsure.gif

Some part of me thinks that brines will turn out really ugly and common and we'll all regret this.

And then the other just stares at Coast mindlessly, refreshing the page with no end and clicking like mad (:

Some part of me thinks that brines will turn out really ugly and common and we'll all regret this.

And then the other just stares at Coast mindlessly, refreshing the page with no end and clicking like mad (:

I remember the brines. I promise they're not ugly. biggrin.gif I guess beauty is all in the eye of the beholder, but I really like them. smile.gif I can't wait until all of TJ's grow!

Edited by StormWizard212

No :10 drop either. Hmm, me thinks I'm going to catch a break for the hour, doesn't look like anything will drop for the next 50 minutes.

I believe you - they look great so far (: It's just that such a turn would be really ironic biggrin.gif

I'm just worried about what bug this is. It seems that the hour drop and the five minute drops have stopped. I mean, this is okay because it's 2~3 days after the release and a relatively large number of people do have the new releases, but what if this occurs on, say, the first day of the release or on Halloween/Valentine's day/Christmas?

It's hard to keep up hope reading all the happy posts about multiple brines when you've yet to catch your first. sad.gif

I'm glad I'm not going crazy when I didn't see an hour drop.

I think you're right. I have a Rancid now that's supposed to hatch at the top of the hour..it's got over 1200 views, and just now got a tiny little crack. My Musty eggs still have two hours to go and have more of a crack than the Rancid. :/

My Musty and brine are fully cracked with a day left. My rancid has 1500 views, my brine 1400, and my musty 1600. My rancid is half cracked..I guess they take more smile.gif

No Brines for me yet, but I'm sure I'll have a chance to catch a couple once all the fuss has calmed down.

I wouldn't say ugly, because that can hurt feelings. All sprites are the hard work of the artists involved. But it's true they might turn out to be common and we'll all be able to catch them with ease and we'll laugh about this craziness later on, while cursing the inability to catch a musty or a rancid because they are uncommon or possibly rare. As StormWizard said, just keep trying and be patient. We've ridden out a lot of glitches over the years.

I'm just worried about what bug this is. It seems that the hour drop and the five minute drops have stopped. I mean, this is okay because  it's 2~3 days after the release and a relatively large number of people do have the new releases, but what if this occurs on, say, the first day of the release or on Halloween/Valentine's day/Christmas?

If this happened during a holiday release, I'm sure TJ would give us an extra however-long-the-bug-was-going-for to catch the eggs. smile.gif I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. He's always fair like that. happy.gif

With releases like this though, there will be plenty of time to catch them in the future. Since none of these are dropping in all the biomes like the really rare dragons do, that hopefully means they'll be attainable. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212