TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Looks like things are coming to a halt. I do kind of feel bad for those who didn't get the "Brine" eggs (God I HATE calling them this, I just want to use their real name :3) because they are the most gorgeous dragon ever.

Good luck in the last hunting.

Edited by Ashywolf

Well 2 of my greens hatched and I have my yellow is in er! smile.gif yay they are so cute. wub.gif

Edited by majors

I do kind of feel bad for those who didn't get the "Brine" eggs (God I HATE calling them this, I just want to use their real name :3) because they are the most gorgeous dragon ever.

Man you make me wish TJ's hatchlings would grow up already. D: I'm so exciting to see these so-called beauties!

Edited by TwilitProphet

The cave was totally empty for a while? Hmm, interesting.

Haven't seen anything in the Coast now, but managed to get one more "rancid" from the Volcano with no effort at all. c:

About TJs dragons - I'm gonna stay away from the first page of this news. I don't want to spoil my fun. XD Despite the fact I'm also horribly impatient at the moment.

Stupid mom! I was so busy paying attention to her that I didn't realize there were two Brines sitting in the coast. Grrrr!

I don't think I've seen a more desired egg, not even when the golden wyverns were this sought after when they were first released. Like most people I'm still trying to nab my first brine, I sure hope nobody is hoarding them!

TJ, just wanted to say thanks for the new release. I was getting antsy. Also, thanks for making the cave not broke. Even if I'm egg-locked, it's really disturbing to see no eggs and no AP notice. happy.gif

I can't wait for these hatchies to grow. >w<

when to TJ's hatchlings normally grow anyway? I know for most it's 3D 9H but it that the same with his?

Sigh Still have just 1 little eggy, I saw 2 brine side by side but i hit refresh on accident and didn't stand a chance to catch one haha its all i have seen all day, beginning to get depressed

I don't think I've seen a more desired egg, not even when the golden wyverns were this sought after when they were first released. Like most people I'm still trying to nab my first brine, I sure hope nobody is hoarding them!

Oh there are. I seen this one person have 7 brines a couple with 4. So no doubt there's more of them. Not right, especially when there's so many people trying to get JUST ONE. dry.gif

Holy Toledo, I got a Brine! *cheer* I didn't even click the tab I opened because I was expecting to see the ninja'd message. I can't wait to see the adults. The eggs are soo pretty. wub.gif

Edit: Also, I've seen the Cave actually be broken.  It's not even fun to joke about.

+1. A broken cave is not fun.

Strangest thing is going on, though: for some reason, after a few seconds of F5ing, my browser window closes unexpectedly. I tried a few other high-traffic sites, to see if mah internets were suddenly allergic to crowds, but those can be fast-refreshed with no trouble, so it seems to be just the Cave for me.

Anyone else seeing the same issue, or is it just me? I'd like to do a bit more new-release hunting this morning, now that I have slots free, but that's not going to work if I can't mash F5, heh...

Edited by Evilminion

Tried for a brine at the 5 min. Managed to get a CB Summer after i gave up tongue.gif

I can't wait for these hatchies to grow. >w<

when to TJ's hatchlings normally grow anyway? I know for most it's 3D 9H but it that the same with his?

They'll grow up the minute they hit 3D 23H. Which is honestly standard for EVERYONE--if you have enough views, your dragons shouldn't have to wait til 3D 9H smile.gif

Just remember, it's a collecting game. No one has to feel guilty about having more than others just because they CAN catch eggs faster. If it was meant to be easy, TJ would just teleport an egg or two to everyone's scroll.

Still at least half an hour before my next egg hatches and I can go hunting again *twiddles thumbs* Not sure what I'm going to try to catch....probably another Musty or Rancid.

Oh there are. I seen this one person have 7 brines a couple with 4. So no doubt there's more of them. Not right, especially when there's so many people trying to get JUST ONE.  dry.gif

As an interesting point, I've always felt that what's "not right" is making uninformed judgements about other human beings, right to their faces. I have four brines on my scroll right now. I've caught roughly a dozen more. That makes me the person to whom you refer. So please take a good long look at me, ask yourself how I might have felt while reading your post, and then maybe wonder... what happened to those other twelve brines?

Just sayin'. wink.gif

EDIT: Has anyone figured out the probable "official" names for these new babies yet? I'm still betting on brimstone for the rancid ones, but can't think of what the other two might be... (although I'll probably call the musty ones "ankle-biters" for the rest of time)

Edited by Evilminion

+1.  A broken cave is not fun.

Strangest thing is going on, though: for some reason, after a few seconds of F5ing, my browser window closes unexpectedly.  I tried a few other high-traffic sites, to see if mah internets were suddenly allergic to crowds, but those can be fast-refreshed with no trouble, so it seems to be just the Cave for me.

Anyone else seeing the same issue, or is it just me?  I'd like to do a bit more new-release hunting this morning, now that I have slots free, but that's not going to work if I can't mash F5, heh...

Not happening to me. I'd try another browser. Especially if you're using IE.

On topic: I know TJ's dragon's codes aren't randomly generated, but they're usually related it the breed in some way. But the newest ones aren't, though they are hilarious.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I was gonna get all cranky about failing at these shiny new eggs but... WTF LEETLE TREE! So yay for new eggs and oops clicks! biggrin.gif

Aurgh... another Failgrab :I I guess I won't get even one brine this release...

Anyways, got 4 of each of the others, 2 for my friend. So, not bad at all.

But I seek all 'sprite form' except S1 actualls, so It's unnecessary to have 3 yellow ones, and really bad to have no brine because I need 4 at least q_q

As an interesting point, I've always felt that what's "not right" is making uninformed judgements about other human beings, right to their faces. I have four brines on my scroll right now. I've caught roughly a dozen more. That makes me the person to whom you refer. So please take a good long look at me, ask yourself how I might have felt while reading your post, and then maybe wonder... what happened to those other twelve brines?

Just sayin'. wink.gif

EDIT: Has anyone figured out the probable "official" names for these new babies yet? I'm still betting on brimstone for the rancid ones, but can't think of what the other two might be... (although I'll probably call the musty ones "ankle-biters" for the rest of time)

Yeah I'm a hypocrite to what I said though xd.png

I just feel bad for those that have yet to get a Brine

I was gonna get all cranky about failing at these shiny new eggs but... WTF LEETLE TREE! So yay for new eggs and oops clicks! biggrin.gif

Nice! laugh.gif Too bad you can't name leetle trees; this one could have been Driftwood Smells Faintly of Brine.

I have guesses for both the rancids and the musties, but I cannot fathom what the brines might be!

And some of the brine description sounds a but familiar...I think I might have glanced at them on the completed list, but there are so many dragons on that that I always forget the details.