TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Just caught a Rancid, but i don't think i'll keep it. 5 hour wait, here i come!

EDIT: Got another one! xd.png Now i'm egglocked.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Finall- Wait, I'm egg locked! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D:

Ah well, might as well wait until something hatches then.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

I wonder what TJ will do once he get's it fixed, maybe release a whole buncha brines to keep people from breaking the cave again? lol jk.

o.o this release has turned out to be quite the event what with the insane amount of brine hunters and the cave breaking.

Finally I got one.

Mahahaha.

Like the day they came out I thought it was a one day tthing so when I didn't get one(Brine), I was unhappy and didn't check the following days until well today. Of course there was the cave break and then I pop in again in only a minute or two I got one.

happy.gif

Edited by Dark-Azkrin666

I'll be making banners if I can smile.gif "8/17/12 -- We reached the end of the Cave" and "I survived the Cave's Strike" tongue.gif

just managed to get 2 of the 3 releases from volcano, but drops really slow even on the hour, really hard to get them

Not only do I miss the release, but there's no drops either, I mean I don't even see them!

What's going on, DC? :c

I'm sure I will not catch any. sad.gif

I know at this rate any one who dosent have one is sh!t out of luck LOL

dident get any for the hourly oh well

Edited by kin_sedren

Actually, I just caught my first two one minute ago xd.png Just keep trying tongue.gif

Thanks, I feel so much better now smile.gif

I haven't caught a brine either, though I have 2 each of the others (one caught out of the AP, of all places). I'm hoping this will be like the Turpentine release, where they were almost impossible to get the first few days (for me at least), but now they're everywhere.

Edit for missing parentheses.

Edited by Amberfly

Got another Brine! :D

Now I have two Brines and a Loam egg with a cool code that I traded a Brine for. XD

EDIT: I also instinct-clicked a Moonlight in the Alpine. I wonder if I should keep it.

Edited by Saloiq

Thanks, I feel so much better now smile.gif

I haven't caught a brine either, though I have 2 each of the others (one caught out of the AP, of all places). I'm hoping this will be like the Turpentine release, where they were almost impossible to get the first few days (for me at least), but now they're everywhere.

Edit for missing parentheses.

well hope full once every one else has one we'll be able to get some smile.gif

Managed to catch two Rancids and a Musty. I'm very pleased currently but I will not rest until I get another Musty and two Brines .. Next hour drop here I come!

'We broke the cave' sounds so wrong... Hate to say it, but it does. xd.png

I haven't had any luck with the Brines, just the musties and rancids. But the thought of the brines becoming common makes me have hope.

Finally got two of each, plus a Golden Wyvern! Now I can rest and be locked for a while.

Good luck to everyone who's still hunting!!

Edit: Also, I've seen the Cave actually be broken. It's not even fun to joke about.

Edited by MindsEye

I haven't even tried to get any brines yet. xd.png

I'm going to wait a few more days for people to settle down and catch theirs. I can get the musties very easily however.