TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I'm just worried about what bug this is. It seems that the hour drop and the five minute drops have stopped. I mean, this is okay because it's 2~3 days after the release and a relatively large number of people do have the new releases, but what if this occurs on, say, the first day of the release or on Halloween/Valentine's day/Christmas?

It won't happen on those days, TJ is great about taking care of stuff, and if it did, he would extend the time, he's done that before.

I can see the 5 min drops stopping, as the AP is clogged, but the hourly shouldn't ever stop. So that's the glitch right now, unless of course, too many eggs have been swiped in the last few days and the cave is freaking out, LMAO.

It won't happen on those days, TJ is great about taking care of stuff, and if it did, he would extend the time, he's done that before.

I can see the 5 min drops stopping, as the AP is clogged, but the hourly shouldn't ever stop. So that's the glitch right now, unless of course, too many eggs have been swiped in the last few days and the cave is freaking out, LMAO.

Good, someone should message TJ about this. I'm just a bit shocked. This is something that I had never encountered before.

Unless....it's the sign of the Lagmonster's return??!!

*Dun dun dun*

Oh, good! (sorta) I was a minute late to the drop and I thought the desert and coast were getting cleaned out in under a minute again, like day 1! xd.png

Good, someone should message TJ about this. I'm just a bit shocked. This is something that I had never encountered before.

Unless....it's the sign of the Lagmonster's return??!!

*Dun dun dun*

Stop it, you'll scare the children! xd.png

OOps. Not a chat thread. *goes to check on the 5 minute drops*

Nothin'.

Edited by blackdragon71

Some part of me thinks that brines will turn out really ugly and common and we'll all regret this.

And then the other just stares at Coast mindlessly, refreshing the page with no end and clicking like mad (:

I can't tell if I remember what they look like. >< The egg looks familiar but not the hatchies. I'm sure they can't be bad if I remembered an aspect of them (albeit vaguely). I have a selective attention for things that look good sometimes. XD

Reminds me of the GW release and people were going 'eh' at the hatchies and then when they became adults... hello, DC variation of Project Runway. XD

Thanks for new eggs xd.png but why cannot I see any eggs in Coast and Desert?

For some reason there was no hourly drop this hour. But it's not rare to see no eggs in a biome. There's only a certain number that are dropped and once they all get taken, the biome appears empty until the next drop.

But in this case, there weren't any on the hour drop (or since, to my knowledge) so it looks like there's some kind of glitch.

It appears to only be affecting those biomes in which the new eggs are dropping. The other two biomes are fine.

It appears to only be affecting those biomes in which the new eggs are dropping. The other two biomes are fine.

Because no one has picked those eggs up I'm assuming. They're probably all affected.

The eggs are changing in the other biomes- not frequently, but they do change. I've been watching them off and on, while clicking around. I do believe it has something to with the release itself. Ratios, perhaps? Though this early in a release, surely TJ figured those in.

Edited by blackdragon71

Oh,man,

I really hope this glitch doesn`t mean that the drop is entierly over jet

because I wasn`t able to lay a single finger on one of those `brine`eggs...

None this time around either.

It might be something that TJ needs to look into himself. smile.gif Hopefully it'll be sorted soon though! He's always good with this kind of thing though, so fingers crossed.

I wouldn't say ugly, because that can hurt feelings. All sprites are the hard work of the artists involved. But it's true they might turn out to be common and we'll all be able to catch them with ease and we'll laugh about this craziness later on, while cursing the inability to catch a musty or a rancid because they are uncommon or possibly rare. As StormWizard said, just keep trying and be patient. We've ridden out a lot of glitches over the years.

I am pretty sure they will be amazing; as I said, they're looking very good so far smile.gif. I only used "ugly" to emphasize my point. I'm sorry if anyone felt hurt by that.

Aaaand here comes second hour of nothing :C

The release isn't over- these will be a permanent addition, because it's not an event of any sort (holiday, special occasion, etc.). It's a glitch, and TJ probably isn't aware or isn't in a position at the moment to take care of it. He will as soon as he's able.

Hope it happens by my lunch hour. xd.png

Maybe by then, you all will have taken all the brine eggs, and I'll have something to complain about then. smile.gif Good luck, everyone. Duty calls!

Ups, two hours without hourly drops, that´s strange.

Hope it´s fixed until evening.

Need at least one more Brine and one more Rancid.

That's just great... dry.gif

I really hope this gets fixed soon so I can go back to constantly failing at getting the brine eggs.

Sorry, guys, the Drops apparently stopped the moment I noticed a couple of PMs from here to tell me there was a new drop I hurried to get ready for, so I guess this is in my honour, lol.

But my puter crashed again the moment the Drop started in Forest, so st least the rest of you were spared losing that. ROFLMAO

Oh well, I'm just going to the AP. I swear I've seen at least one of every dragon on there because of this hype. tongue.gif

Oh,man,

I really hope this glitch doesn`t mean that the drop is entierly over jet

because I wasn`t able to lay a single finger on one of those `brine`eggs...

They're permanent additions; there are YEARS to catch them yet (has one; wants a mate...)

I just hope the glitch is fixed soon. I haven't gotten a single one of any of them ;--;

D: Hang in there!

I myself have managed to get only one musty and one rancid. Slim pickings, friends. :/