TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

I love all these changes. ALL of them! I don't think I've ever said that about a site update this large on any of the other places I frequent. @.@ Thank you TJ!

Wow awesome news! *spreads self all over the Sorting filters, Summoning and Breeding list improvements* Do want so very very much laugh.gif

There are some upcoming treats I see that I think I definitely will enjoy. Thank you, TJ, for your hard work! Can't wait!

Wow TJ - these all seem like wonderful changes - some that we suggested, others you have surprised us with - Mmmm secret skin xd.png.

Thank you for always listening and keeping the game interesting with edits and changes.

We appreciate all your work.

Excellent! I love everything about this update. I especially love that you thought to include a "hide social networking" button. There's nothing I hate more than little facebook badges and +1's all over my pages. Thank you thank you thank you.

From all of us with the memory of a gnat, bless you for the BSA and action log updates!

From all of us with the memory of a gnat, bless you for the BSA and action log updates!

When I have maybe 50 reds and 50 or more purples, memory has nothing to do with it.

Oh man, I'm so excited about many of these updates--the BSA filters and the ability to see what kind of egg you're getting in a random trade, especially. The new skins look awesome too!

Thank you so much, TJ, for going out of your way to make this game awesome biggrin.gif

OH... MY... GOD.

Thanks for this awesome update, TJ.

I can't wait. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Natedanp

sdalfhl;fh

TJ, you are amazing, and holy crud wow just wow my day is suddenly so much better. <3

*Happy Happy Happy*

Thanks for the coming updates, TJ! ;D

going to love that summoning update. Was around when GoNs were released and I had a full of set of trios then, Now with 6 full sets of trios I still dont have that silly GoN D= Id given up ever getting on and lost track of how many times ive tried. Cant wait and thanks so much xd.png

Great! I like the view-lineage option best. It makes things a lot easier!

Thank you so much TJ! biggrin.gif

Does this new Mobile site going to be the current one's new layout? I don't think my PSP will handle it ;u;....

Wow. Some of these things were announced ages ago, but I can't believe we are getting them all at once. The view lineage sounds the best. Can't wait till I try my hand at summoning. And skins are great.

Thank you TJ!

Edited by PointOfOrigin

The updates sound very very helpful! And thanks for the option on hiding the social networking buttons. smile.gif