TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

These look SOOO awesome biggrin.gif Will take a bit to remember to use them (I sometimes forget there's an action button next to my dragons 0.o ) but glad for the update smile.gif

-throws confetti- These all look fun. I'm especially excited for new skins. Right now I think I like the modern scroll best, but I can't wait to see the secret fourth one.

SUMMONS CALLING is the most best update, ever. So many will be happy, rofl.

This update just made my day! These will make the site feel so much more organized, and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Will the fb etc buttons only be usable by scroll owners ?

I can see them making viewbombing even easier and there seems to be an issue right now (not to mention that I hate all such places and will NOT be using them - but that is just MOI !

The updates look neat - I'm looking forward to them! laugh.gif

I wonder if the breeding list updates will apply to already bred dragons?

Will the fb etc buttons only be usable by scroll owners ?

I can see them making viewbombing even easier and there seems to be an issue right now (not to mention that I hate all such places and will NOT be using them - but that is just MOI !

Of course. They will only appear on your list of dragons and on the "Get HTML/BBCode" page.

Of course. They will only appear on your list of dragons and on the "Get HTML/BBCode" page.

Thank you ! Sign me relieved !

Wow, you really went all-out this time. So many fancy new features to partake in -- TJ, you spoil us. :3

Hooray for being (slightly) more likely to summon that confounded GoN! xd.png

Edited by VioletNitemare

OMG, two weeks? o.o;

I am looking forward to all of these updates, as I can see myself using all but the social media one. (I am not a Facebook/Twitter person). Thank you! This will make everything so much easier.

And those new layouts are pretty, as well.

Just one question...

Quick-sorting and filtering

user posted image

Having hundreds of dragons and trying to find a purple available for fertility can be frustrating. Not anymore; just select the "Available for BSA" filter and only your BSA dragons that are off-cooldown will be shown.

Any plans on updating this into an "available for breeding" later, as well? As I would really enjoy that, as well.

Good stuffs. Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Really looking forward to the BSA filter huahaha. The lineage in trade links will be nice too. <3

Any plans on updating this into an "available for breeding" later, as well? As I would really enjoy that, as well.

That is a drop down menu tongue.gif im sure theres other lovely options hiding there for you to play with. Some member had a sneak peek a few months ago with that.