TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

Thank you very much, TJ. I love the tweaks to usability with the scroll as well as the increased chance of summoning.

Finally!

Here I am sitting in my bed screaming "YES!" the more I read at 1 in the morning looking like an idiot.

This is fantastic. Thank you TJ!

Thank you, TJ! I think the Action Logs are going to be awesome and the other features are great. The interface will make the site much more player-friendly for those who use their phones to access DC.

Gonna like some of these updates...

Thanks, TJ... biggrin.gif

wooooo okay gonna start breeding a whole bunch of trios... GOING TO GET THAT A;ILEJAVINAEOQRIFQJH GON EGG A;LIEJQIABVJOERIJHQ

Nice changes, especially the trade lineages and the filters. smile.gif

Won´t really need the social media buttons or the increased summoning though. rolleyes.gif

ah! that's so cool! I can't wait to see the new updates, it will make the DC experience even greater! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and everyone/anyone who helped doing this

So cool! Super excited, especially for the BSA sort, etc. Thanks TJ!

AWESOME!!! *Drools*

My favourite updates are the IoS updates! If you know me, you'll know i always use my iPhone4S for this biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and all the other DragCave Developers!

Great, thanks TJ. Especially for the quick-sort feature, action log and GoN update. (Frozen hatchlings don't count, right? :C)

And it all will be implemented in only two weeks. Omg.

I'm really pleased by these changes, they will really make simplier our gameplay! happy.gif

No more copy-paste codes in the chronology or address bar for checking which Pink influenced an egg or if the trader is sending you the correct egg! biggrin.gif

What makes me also happy is the chance to see the rejected dragons but, more, the chance to have all the proven mates on the top, even if they still have to breed an egg! ohmy.gif

And not to mention about the improved GoN ratio, I'm really happy for those who finally will have them on their scrolls after years of tryings! wub.gif

But I'm dubious about that sorting filter, I really hope it will not messy my fixed dragon order unsure.gif

OMG YAY! I can't wait for these updates <3

(and it's also a very good thing that I've been successful in getting trio eggs lately XD )

Thank you so much, TJ!

YAYYY!

Thanks for the updates, expecially for the lists of the "Quick-sorting and filtering" and the Breeding List Updates!

Yay, thanks TJ!

Love the Summon improvement (Have 16 sets of Trios, so hopefully now i will be able to get a GoN..) and the BSA filtering :)

wow!!

Thank sooooo much. There are so many things that I really am looking forward to, I hardly know which update I'm most excited about.

Ah.. I think I'll have to be a tie between the Quicksort & Filter and the Breeding List Updates.

And upping the chance of a Summon.

And the Action Logs.

Oh, and I almost forgot the Trade Tweeks (both the clickable links and the confirmation thingy) those will come in real handy.

And I really am interested in finding out what the myserious 4th new skin is.

*eyes her smartphone next to the mouse* I might want to try moblie accessing the cave, too.. especially with the new social media links.

Guess what, I think I'll just look forward to the Geode tweeks, too! xd.png

Noooo, I know what I like best of all:

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif It's ALL coming SOON!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Though I got my 2nd GON a few days ago

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

especially the BSA filter xd.png!!!!!!!!!

have I mentioned YAAAAAAAAAAAAY?

Can't wait for the update !!

Thank you so much , esspecially for the abillity to find a purple available for fertility , hope this will be availlible for the red dragons incubate too .

These updates look really neat! Thanks for the info, TJ.

Looking forward to all of these updates smile.gif Thank you very much!

[Especially looking forward to the new Portal theme...]