TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

SUMMON TWEAKS!!! Awesome! *Sits staring at Legendaries until July 20th*

Wow. Finally some changes that I'm happy about. I knew if I stuck around long enough something nice would happen. xd.png

I can't thank you enough TJ for DC Mobile. Mobile is the only way I access DC. Can't wait!

Thanks, TJ for some awesome updates!

I think this is my favorite:

In addition, pairs that breed but don't produce eggs will be counted as "successful" for sorting purposes, causing them to move higher on the breeding list.
It will help when I am trying to breed my stubborn stripes. tongue.gif

That and the lineage links showing in trades.

Thanks for listening to us and for keeping the game fresh! wub.gif

Thanks for the in-trade lineages. Also, the 'successful' sort in the breeding page will be useful.

Oh my, what a wonderful batch of updates! Thank you TJ, for listening and implementing these changes!

The Summoning upgrade is exciting! xd.png thanks tj!! smile.gif

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for these updates xd.png .

It'll be nice to have the action log so I can remember what I influenced my eggs instead of having a sticky note to write everything down on. biggrin.gif

Yaaaay! The updates sound great, I'm looking forward to them!

It has nothing to do with geodes in the lineage. I was using them to breed certain dragons that the lineage didn't matter since it was already messy to gift to people as something that wouldn't produce a geode so I wouldn't have to abandon fail eggs. I had just thought to increase my geode population since I was getting too many dragons to breed to all my holidays and frills and now its not going to serve its intended purpose, so I might as well get rid of it.

Oh! Sorry I totally read that the wrong way. I thought you was upset cuz you wouldn't breed them just as all Geodes. >_< Sorry!

OMG, FILTERS AND TRADE LINEAGES?? Awesome. Thanks a TON! biggrin.gif

Summon... not exactly going to need that, but still cool.*whistles and walks away*

Mobile redesign? YAAAY!

I'm also quite excited about trade lineages and the new skins. biggrin.gif

I am extremely happy about the increased summon chance. Not only that, but I'd like to try the new portal skin as well. : )

Some really neat stuff there - something for everyone. I probably won't need/use all of the new features (like Summon, heh), but I can see others becoming my favourite things! smile.gif

Rather than relying purely on random chance, the likelihood of summoning a Legendary egg now increases with the number of complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons that you have. If your style of play doesn't allow you to have multiple sets, don't worry; the base chance has been slightly increased as well.

Fan-tastic.