TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

I am just so excited and can not wait to see the new changes implemented happy.gif

Yes. The quick-sort feature will not affect your account's sort settings in any way, including custom sort orders.

I LUV U!!! Thanks for the answer, TJ! And thanks for coding it that way; I really appreciate it. <3

Awesome. Especially excited for the BSA filter and the summon update xd.png

Thanks for letting us know.

Oh mai, a little egg subjected to the earthquake fury of Whood Thuwed? ;u;

These updates sound good, thanks TJ! Favourites are the trade UI and Available BSAs feature. The latter almost makes up for the forced pagination thing because now I don't have to keep switching to the second page to find my BSAs. ^^

I am SO excited right now. biggrin.gif Thank you so much TJ. I kinda love you. ^^

Awesomesauce!! happy.gif Looking forward to seeing these options.

Timeframe

These updates will arrive within the next two weeks. That's right. Not "this holiday season." Not months down the road. Two weeks.

Hehe...I could totally hear Don LaFontaine doing that announcement. tongue.gif

Thanks for all the updates! Very exciting indeed.

+ 1 x megabazigazitrillion..............

(And if I still fail to summon after this....)

Awesome! I'm especially looking forward to the action log. It's been so nerve wrecking trying to remember if I influenced my dragons and what gender I influenced them... Probably the only changes that I look forward to, are on DragonCave. Thanks TJ for all the awesome changes, and I look forward to seeing them in DragonCave soon. happy.gif

Awesome! :3 I can't wait to see these implemented! biggrin.gif Those skins looks so cool! cool.gif Thank you for the awesome updates TJ! :3

Mobile Redesign

user posted imageuser posted image

Users of Android, IOS, or Windows Phone 7 devices should enjoy a smoother experience with a redesigned interface that aims to provide a near-native experience. In the future, look for a Google Play "app" that will Android users with access to this same mobile site without going through your browser.

OH DO WANT.

OI!!!!! Wonderful releases and that Portal skin looks fantastic. Wondering about the fourth one, hehhehehe.

blink.gif

Oh em capital eff capital gee, with curry sauce and a pickle on top.

This update sounds fabulous, in all respects. I couldn't be happier if it included a free kitten. laugh.gif Can't wait to see the changes!

Yesssss I love like all of this.

Cool...liking the part with increased chances for summoning... smile.gif hope I'll be successful then...

Oh, I am liking this. Thank you for doing something so nice *hands you a popsicle*

Edited by Thaliel