TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

Fantastic news!! I'm looking forward to all these new updates. biggrin.gif

Was I the only one who thought you already could get geodes by breeding them with other dragons besides pebbles or stones?

No... and I'm DELIGHTED with the change!

Huzzah! These are all great changes.

I'm sure I'm among the hundreds of people grateful to be able to access the BSAs more easily.

I loved the Black-out skin during the SOPA movement and am glad it's going to be a regular skin.

The increased chance of getting a legendary will be absolutely wonderful. I've been playing since near the beginning of DC (late 2008) ... and since the Legendary dragons have come up, been a faithful summoner. Of course, like so many people I have yet to obtain even one. My girlfriend managed to get both of hers within three months of playing (2 out of 3 summons were successful). It will be nice to finally have a Legendary for my collection!

Thank you to everyone who contributed ideas and those who made the coding possible. Looking forward to the "official" release.

Peace.

Oh my! Some of these look really neat. Thanks, TJ! *leaves brownies for TJ*

I wonder what the mystery skin will be! laugh.gif

(I'll be opting out of the social media buttons but I'm sure many others will appreciate it!)

I like all the updates, except increased summoning chances, then again, I would be alright if I ended up killing one of my GONS and was able to try again, highly doubt it.....Oh well, anyhow, just was wondering........

Quick-sorting and filtering

Would the drop-down menu also inlcude "Availabilty for Breeding" and Availabilty for Biting" actions. It would really be nice for those things, thats all.....

OMG i can't WAIT for the new BSA list *squees in a very un-adult fashion*

though i love teh tracking feature to see what was done to what egg *grins*

ajsdhgfashfgsjadfgaksjf!!! *running in circles*

I wasn't happy with the forced "pagination", but this, THIS compensates everything, and more!

A "thank you" is not enough <3

I love love LOVE how changes are always well thought through and improve the game, this is really uncommon, I know no other game where it works so well! It is really most highly appreciated! Thanks for all the great work! biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who went to check the "killed" dragon only to find a silver? laugh.gif

Anyway, great news! And the precise scheduling of the update (compared with the past) is definitely a great addition to it.

Has it been mentioned how many past actions the Action Log will keep track of?

you...you mean after 2 years of summoning-fail my chances will increase?!? *cries in happiness forever <3<3<3* can't wait to see all of those features, sound like good fun ^o^

omg thank you for increasing summoning! I am looking forward to all of these updates.

These updates sound absolutely wonderful! I'm really excited for several of them. Especially the BSA sort option. ♥

Thank you! I'm looking forward to these changes in the upcoming weeks! I really love the current portal skin, so i'm sure i'll like the new one. And this secret one? I'm intrigued.

Totally loving these changes! (maybe I'll finally get a GoN after millions of tries xd.png)