TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Finally at least one blue and one golden. ^^" Ebil scroll, why did I have to lock myself with other stuff before that event started >.<

i have that bad feeling that the golden one will be rather rareish.. v.v

I was just wondering- if there's three new eggs and one can only happen by breeding... if you breed the two new dragons, does anyone know if you would get the third? (very warm egg)

I was just wondering- if there's three new eggs and one can only happen by breeding... if you breed the two new dragons, does anyone know if you would get the third? (very warm egg)

The new hybrid is from purple x spitfire, so I don't think the two new breeds have anything to do with it.

no, the hybrid is purple x spitfire or spitfire x purple

The third comes from breeding a spitfire and BSA purple together.

Ninja-d xd.png

Thought so (about the spitfire x purple or other way around)- thanks anyways!

Why? ohmy.gif

Other than they pick out their scales like how a large parrot plucks out their feathers when they're stressed? :I

scale plucking... that sounds awfully familiar... i know I read something about that in the CT, but its been to long. and for the record; can i just say the amount of completed dragons in there with alts scares me.

anyway i think the scale plucking may have something to do with healing, maybe. hmm... defense also or valuable... ack, can't think of it! it's like a vague shadow in my head.

The thing I don't understand is - why are these new eggs lessening so quickly? Don't get me wrong, they are still coming on strong, but...it hasn't even been a week and the cave is already returning to normalcy? :/

I think they might become super rare or something?? Not sure I'm not a super expert here! If they're rare then I now have 2 more rare dragons... xd.png

Well unless a miracle happens I doubt if I get 2 cb eggs of each in the biomes

I seem to remember the Golden Wyverns and Royal Blues becoming mixed with other breeds a LOT sooner than these did, and those are still easy enough to catch if you're patient.

Both of mine are from Male Purple X Female Spitfires smile.gif

my new egg is from a male spitfire and female purple smile.gif

So many spitfires in the AP xd.png Wow. A fair number of them must come from the new breeding combo.

I can't seem to catch a single wave egg...and I locked myself with the other eggs. I thought we'd have longer to catch the new eggs before the old ones started to be mixed in again ;/

Man, new eggs are nearly impossible to catch, I've been trying to get the one from the coast, but everyone snaps it up too quickly >_< Already have two of the others, I may trade one/two of them for one from the coast, but considering how hard it seems to get one of those I don't see anything happening xP Oh well, back to the cave! >:3

Can't wait to see these fellas grow up ;D

OMG I forgot to tell TJ and everyone

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to the DRAGON CAVE!

Trying like crazy to see which zone the third ones come from only to find out they're bred! I feel a little silly. Now I just have to wait for that magical view that will hatch one of my dragons and free up a slot for a breeding attempt. smile.gif

I wish I had more egg slots I would load up on the spirtfires smile.gifsmile.gif

Since the gold ones drop everywhere, are they going to be rare?

No one knows for sure yet, just how the ratios will play out. I'm not taking any chances however tongue.gif

x3 I wish I wasn't still locked. The older eggs have began mixing in sooo much more already ='o

No one knows for sure yet, just how the ratios will play out.  I'm not taking any chances however tongue.gif

lol. Me too. I don't think we've ever had a release where the egg dropped in all biomes.

And I'm not talking about BSAs, blacks, greys, etc. All of those have been existing since time immemorial (exaggeration. happy.gif)

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

I hope these are going to look as stunning as there eggs do I love them!'

Im hoping these are not to rare to catch it always makes me sad when new users cant get them because they are no where to be found.

Thank You TJ and Spriters for another lovely event!

I sort of stumbled upon these eggs today. Any idea where all three can be found? I found the sunshine one in the forest and the puddle egg in the coast biome. Where is the third one located?