TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

I sort of stumbled upon these eggs today. Any idea where all three can be found? I found the sunshine one in the forest and the puddle egg in the coast biome. Where is the third one located?

Third one is a hybrid, bred from Spitfire x Purple.

Wow, I just found out about this release. Reading back, Galaxygirl, I found out that the third breed is bred. ^^

Just saw that m,yself. Thank you. biggrin.gif At least I was able to catch 2 of each in the cave so now I can breed when my scroll opens up. Geez, I seem to always have 7 eggs, lol.

And my mother's birthday brings me catching luck! biggrin.gif Just caught my first Wave-rocker egg. Love these little guys! Hopefully, the drops continues until the weekend, so I can grab some more when my current eggies hatch. wink.gif

Caught 4 waves, 1 shiny light, and got locked with a skywing...need to get a purple so I can breed a hybrid that may take some time >.<

Yay Dragcave Birthday Release!

I snagged one but had to let it go cause I was overburdened! Because my two Dark Mysts didn't want to hatch on time!! GRAAAHH!!

The Sunlight dragons are somewhat familiar to me, especially the head shape and the double wings. I'm probably wrong though, since the dragons I'm thinking of are not something I liked at all. So hard to remember...

Don't recognize the other two, but both appear to hold some promise =) I like Spitfires, so anything hybrid should be interesting!

Edited by Nine

Yeah, I think I recognize the silver sunlight ones. Though can't for the life of me remember what the adults looked like. Just seems familiar.

The blue ones are in Coastal; the shiny in sunlight ones are everywhere; and the stripey ones are hybrid children of Spitfires bred with Purples. Happy hunting!

The blue ones are in Coastal; the shiny in sunlight ones are everywhere; and the stripey ones are hybrid children of Spitfires bred with Purples. Happy hunting!

Thank you!

URGHHH!!!! Ive been trying to catch a wave one for like 2 days, and i thought i just go one, and its a coastal dragon!!! Now im egglocked sad.gif

Happy 6th anniversary DragCave! Thanks so much for the new release, can't wait to get those dragons. biggrin.gif

I'm going to go crazy waiting for a full day to be unlocked laugh.gif

These shiny eggs seem a bit hard to grab a hold of.

Happy 6th Anniversary!! Thank you TJ and spriters for the new lovelies. They brightened my day, especially with getting done with my finals...oy...just a pleasant thing to see at the end of this day. Again, thank you bunches =)

I'm a little late, but I've caught five of the suns smile.gif

I don't recognize any of them, But they are SOOOOO CUUUUTTTE!

Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Good gifts giving Us a new hybrid too.

Thanks guys

Now I've got six of the suns biggrin.gif

And I'll finish autoing my army of Spitfires x Purples. Trollol. (I've an armhy of spitfires biggrin.gif)

Then I shall stop breeding :/

Oooh!

Congrats to JOTB, Angziety, Marrionetta, and Corteo for their sprites being released in the cave happy.gif