TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

I got two of each egg last night smile.gif  Love the sprites and I just can't wait to see what the Adults will look like.

And yes they are in the 5 minute drops as well.

PHEW

Also, YAAAY! first try ever, and I got an egg from my purple and spitfire ^^ *is very happy*

ohmaigawsh! must be my lucky day! Second click and I got one of the wave ones!

EDIT:

I GOT ANOTHER ONE!

Edited by kiyye

For once, I wasn't here for a release. And I tried breeding my spitfires and purple, and nothing. Awesome. Well, hopefully I can get the other two. Hopefully the white and gold one isn't rare.

does anyone have any of the other two?I have a blue one but I can't catch the others

Well in my mind the X dragons are born with scales but if that clashes with the universe I'm gonna have to rethink that.  xd.png

EDIT:

Maybe at the time the collector takes their notes it's right before the hatchling matures?  tongue.gif

IMO, this is the best piece of thinking in the cave. Usually we're all killing ourselves to find some kind of biological explanation for X or environmental reason for Y and you solved the whole thing simply by specifying when we take notes. laugh.gif

Excellent work, now I'm going to love this dragon even more!

*hides my 6 egg stash of them*

What's the best biome to find the sunlights?

(I know they're in all biomes, but which one are they easier to find in?)

Edited by kiyye

I have one of each of the catchable CB ones, although I'm aiming to get one more of each by the end of the day, ^^; I'll eventually try for the third ones, but my spitfires and purples are on cooldown currently, ^^;

I was using the Forest and Jungle because they usually seem lighter on people to me, but maybe the faster moving biomes get the eggs up quicker. Maybe someone who's been hunting there can give an opinion. I will say that I logged on about 10 minutes to the hour and saw one in the Forest. So the drops were going slowly there, but you could catch them longer.

Well, if you're not after any of the wave ones, I'd say pretty much any other biome excluding coast? =P + the biome with the least amount of users in it at the given time... this probably wasn't helpful at all. .-. Not really sure of the distribution of eggs in each biome specifically. I mean, there's no way we can check to see which has the most egg movement/player traffic or whether there's an imbalance between which biomes get how many X eggs.

Happy Birthday and thank you TJ and the wonderfully talented spriters. I've caught two sunlights and two of the water eggs. Once my vamp kills go away I'll go for more. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters! And happy birthday Dragon Cave!

I'm glad I noticed it before the drop stops. I managed to get two of each of the catchable CB ones and already influenced them.

These dragons looks so nice.

does anyone have any of the other two?I have a blue one but I can't catch the others

The Warm ones you need to breed to get. You need to breed a Purple to a Spitfire to get it. The Sunshine's can be found everywhere.

The gendered babies look awesome, especially the little fat puddle ones. Ahhh! poptartFINALTINY.gif

What is the egg descriptions and which biomes do i need to look? I think I missed all of them.... :/

It's their BABIES you should freeze! That way it'll look like a fatherly-or-motherly order. :lol:

You win XD

well... yay? Got a sunlight, which is definetley yay! Although I misclicked a greenwing tongue.gif

Incubated my warm and sunlight!

Well I caught my sunlights in under 1 minute using the forest and the alpine they were both super fast and easy to catch in. I just switched between the two. smile.gif

I almost got hooked with a harvest egg though because it popped up between sunlights. But someone else got it instead wink.gif

Man these Sunlight eggs are hard to catch. I love the Puddle eggs though. They look so awesome.

Egg descriptions:

"This egg shines brightly in the sunlight." - found in all biomes.

"This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves" - found on coast.

"This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight." - not in cave. Hybrid created by breeding spitfire x purple.

Edited by purplehaze

Only noticed that drop now...yesterday I was asleep already...I guess...

Bred one egg and caught a sun one...the puddle one doesn't want to be caught by me yet...

Man these Sunlight eggs are hard to catch. I love the Puddle eggs though. They look so awesome.

My mom waited in the forest and at the 30 min mark grabbed 4 of her sunlights by clicking then backspacing right away. That made them fairly easy to catch, but now the normal cave is back so I see why they are harder.