TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Caught an influenced pair of both the waves and the shinies, bred a couple messy-lineaged purple x spitfires, and caught a water because why not.

These are all very pretty, by the way <3 thank you TJ for doing all you do on this site!~

Ah, I am SO LATE to the party! Happy birthday, DC!

And thank you, TJ and spriters, for the new release! These dragons look wonderful!

Only just found out about this from jocosa, and no thanks to Diablo III tongue.gif, but I have now caught up. Have bred a few of the hybrids for others on the AP, but I'm waiting to keep any for myself.

Happy birthday DC!!

Caught 2 of the shines brightly & bred a purple x spittie for one of the new bred eggs. I'll have to wait till I unlock to get/breed more.

Happy Birthday DC!

Also, does anyone else find the description for the new shinies a bit... contradictory?

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be picking over its scales.

Young dragons are relatively defenseless. Their scales don't grow in until right before they mature..."

Scales or no scales? Or perhaps the scales it grows on the ones on its body, while the ones it picks over are the brass kind with all the little weights that you use for measuring potion ingredients? Alchemy Dragons, our newest breed... wink.gif

Also, does anyone else find the description for the new shinies a bit... contradictory?

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be picking over its scales.

Young dragons are relatively defenseless. Their scales don't grow in until right before they mature..."

Scales or no scales? Or perhaps the scales it grows on the ones on its body, while the ones it picks over are the brass kind with all the little weights that you use for measuring potion ingredients? Alchemy Dragons, our newest breed... wink.gif

Well, its possible. After all, we do have the miracle cheese dragon that can get sick and become even softer when its already soft.

Its like turning a hard cheese (Cheddar) into a soft cheese (Brie)! Magical transforming food eggs.

What will come next? ninja.gif

Oh boy I am lucky this is the first time I caught my own new releases without having someone to catch them for me and with such a big crowd to fight with to get a couple of eggs. I did good I cant wait to catch some more eggs smile.gif

Happy Birthday once again Dragon Cave

Well in my mind the X dragons are born with scales but if that clashes with the universe I'm gonna have to rethink that. xd.png

EDIT:

Maybe at the time the collector takes their notes it's right before the hatchling matures? tongue.gif

Edited by Corteo

Yay! New release... On my birthday as well.... quite ironic!

Um happy Birthday to you too???? Where is the cake when we need it!!!!! TJ BRING CANDELS AND CAKE WE GOT ANOTHER BIRFDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC! I am happily locked with one Hybrid, two Suns, and three Waves. Thanks to Infi for breeding me the Hybrid due to my all-female SPits and Purples!

I'm so happy we get 6 sprites ^^

Thank you artists!

...and lol at the messed up hatchie description. I bet the wingless description was meant for the water hatchie.

I have one wave egg too many.. grab it before I have to abandon it:

-Please do all gifting/trading in the proper thread(s) in the trading forum.-

Edited by rubyshoes

Well, its possible. After all, we do have the miracle cheese dragon that can get sick and become even softer when its already soft.

Its like turning a hard cheese (Cheddar) into a soft cheese (Brie)! Magical transforming food eggs.

What will come next? ninja.gif

I would SO pay big money for a "sickness" (bacterial, no doubt, given the nature of cheese) that turns cheddar into brie. *looks sadly at the half-block of Tillamook sharp in her fridge and wishes for squishy stinky triple-cream camembert instead*

Good cheese is so expensive. dry.gif

Luckily, I'll always have a little Jarlsberg and Stinking Bishop squirreled away... on my scroll. laugh.gif

I have one wave egg too many.. grab it before I have to abandon it:

-please do all trading/gifting in the proper threads in the trading subforum-

I got it! Thanks!

Edited by rubyshoes

Yay, bred two of the new second-gen ones & influenced them male & female. Now to work on my catching skills. smile.gif

Just got myself a puddle and successfully bred two hybrids. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Okay, those are some of the most adorable hatchies I've seen in good while. The 'sunshine' babies are really pretty. I hope I'm as in love with the adults, when they grow up. smile.gif

yay got two of the gold eggies now XD now once my golden wyvern hatches i can go for another new gold eggy =3

ill breed hybrids after i catch some more cbs of the other new ones XD

Okay, those are some of the most adorable hatchies I've seen in good while. The 'sunshine' babies are really pretty. I hope I'm as in love with the adults, when they grow up. smile.gif

I know, and the eggs too are very pretty.The very warm ones are my favorite out of the three. Great job all who helped make them!

Caught one each of the new cave-dropping breeds. Hope to get another one of each at the next hourly!