TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Never mind. I caught a second. Missed a chicken though... It took me about five minutes to realize that "a third of the other eggs" is a chicken, I was so concentrated on catching these new eggs.

Egg descriptions:

"This egg shines brightly in the sunlight." - found in all biomes except the coast.

"This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves" - found on coast.

First one: FALSE!! That's where I found my sunlight!

Second: I found plenty there.

Egg descriptions:

"This egg shines brightly in the sunlight." - found in all biomes except the coast.

"This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves" - found on coast.

"This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight." - not in cave. Hybrid created by breeding spitfire x purple.

I actually caught all my sunlights on the coast, I think its just people click them so fast you may not see them.

edit: happy birthday DC! biggrin.gif

Edited by yaoi1fangirl

First one: FALSE!! That's where I found my sunlight!

Second: I found plenty there.

You are right and I have corrected my post. tongue.gif

Ah, I'm disappointed the mass drop didn't last longer. Wellp, as I say during every release, I hope none of these are rare.

Happy birthday DC!

Sigh... I wish that I didn't have such good catching luck yesterday tongue.gif I got two CB springs, my first seasonals ever, plus a green dino, and traded for a CB neb. Plus a gifted black egg leaves me compleatly locked sad.gif I haven't even gotten one of the pretty eggs yet sad.gif And the worst part is that I'm fast enough to catch them, I just don't have the room.

Found the hatchling dimorphism 0.o kinda hard to spot at first though! I was expecting them to have completely different poses. Subtle work but well done smile.gif

I'm glad I managed to get 3 waves and 3 sunlights on this hourly drop. Just exactly what I wanted. After these guys hatch and mature, I'm going to work on getting more CB purples before I breed my spitfires again, because my purples are terrible linage wise. rolleyes.gif

I already have both of the new coastal and sunligh one. I found my sunlight in the Volcano, and well, obviously I found the coastal in the Coast. Now I'm waiting for my Spitfire to hatch so that I can get the hybrid

I caught a sunlight one traded it for a thunder and then caught another one smile.gif I can't get any coastal ones though, I hope they don't end up rare.

Got one of each of the CB new eggs and bred two of the very warm ones. For now I'm locked and happy. biggrin.gif

Two eggs hatched, caught two sunlights in the first 5-min drop after.

Mmm, now to relax for a little while.

Is it just me or is this particular batch of eggs especially pretty? Not to mention how cute the hatchies appear to be, but the eggs themselves are so pretty.

Ah, I'm disappointed the mass drop didn't last longer. Wellp, as I say during every release, I hope none of these are rare.

Even though I totally understand the sentiment, one day we're going to have to have an rare egg released. The bright side is that at least if you're here to make that comment then you'll probably have been able to get some early. laugh.gif

The sunlight hatchies scare me. ;~; The other two are cute.