TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

42 eggs complete! I think my favorite is either the puzzle egg or the golden dragon egg. I do like that parrot egg a lot too.

Edited by Arwen17

Haha, a few people mentioned the volcanic eruption egg being Mount Doom- close! But not quite. :P

The volcano egg, done by me, was kindof inspired by the dreams Jaxom has of the volcano erupting in Anne McCaffery's The White Dragon - except I couldn't sprite thousands of little people running away LOL, so you just get a volcano. XD

Ministory over. Maybe these references can go on the DC Wiki~?

Verr, your egg was my first, which is pretty ironic considering it's the second-to-last egg xd.png

20 eggs down~

But now I must stop my search again to resume homework. :C

Haha, a few people mentioned the volcanic eruption egg being Mount Doom- close! But not quite. tongue.gif

The volcano egg, done by me, was kindof inspired by the dreams Jaxom has of the volcano erupting in Anne McCaffery's The White Dragon - except I couldn't sprite thousands of little people running away LOL, so you just get a volcano. xd.png

Ministory over. Maybe these references can go on the DC Wiki~?

I like the Anne McCaffery reference! Thank you for adding your egg story. I'm still waiting to catch that one!

Verr, your egg was my first, which is pretty ironic considering it's the second-to-last egg XD

Lol! Silly exploding mountains. Wants to be first, but ends up last. :P

Lol! Silly exploding mountains. Wants to be first, but ends up last. tongue.gif

Want so bad!!

18 now!

how often do they show up, anyone know?

Just started, have 1 so far.

Mine showed up about every 12 minutes.

How do you get the eggs? i have only found 6 in the last 3 hours... unsure.gif

They pup up every 10-12 minutes. :3 I just refresh the main page around that time.

I must say that I am in love with the eggs this year wub.gifwub.gif

Every year, I am more and more impressed with what TJ and Dragon Cave members put out. wink.gif

I can't wait until all of the credits are put up. <3 I want to thank whoever made my very favourite.