TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

This is epic. smile.gif I have 8 so far, I haven't had time at all until now to start collecting them. I'll be up all night. /le sigh

Anyway, thank you all artists and TJ for this wonderful event!

Edited by emerald7fire

I saw someone mention something like this earlier. The best advice I can give is to block the image. I've heard people say they can block images with FF adblock, but that doesn't seem to be an option for me. Found this, though I haven't tried it, so I'm not sure how well it will work. Good luck to anyone with this issue!

~

39 eggs if I'm counting right. I'm close.

If the image name stays constant, yeah, I can block it with Adblock very easily. I didn't even think to try that. I may very well do that; it's a nice egg, but not nice enough to risk my health to look at. Thanks for the tip!

Only 15 eggs. I have just started yesterday, one hour before I had gone to bed. Hopefully I can still collect all of the eggs. T_T

29 and rising.

What are all the symbols on that one egg? I see sun, whirlpool and a celtic triangle knot thing

ONE MORE!!!

Edited by Husky51

29 and rising.

What are all the symbols on that one egg? I see sun, whirlpool and a celtic triangle knot thing

The bright one that flashes a bunch? It's a Homestuck thing.

@Shaydra: Tomorrow.

Edited by Zovesta

huh, i'm confused. can someone explain this event. :c do the eggs show up on ANYWHERE on the site or...?

huh, i'm confused. can someone explain this event. :c do the eggs show up on ANYWHERE on the site or...?

They show up anywhere every 10 minutes biggrin.gif

Anywhere where you see scrolls, i.e. they don't show up on forum pages

my advice ? look at a short lineage page or go hunt on a biome, you will see them easily.. On long lineages or long scrolls the egg may show up at the bottom of the page and you will miss it if you don't scroll up and down. Best to look at short pages wherte you don't have to scroll

22/42 And I'm gonna hafta call it quits. =__= G'night and good luck everyone!

I DOOD IT!!!!

Got all 42... tongue.gif

Now all I need is second Goldern Wyvern......

And a couple of Silvers...

Thanks again, TJ and all the Spriters... This was fun... laugh.gif

That . . . does not help me at all. blink.gif

Started at 9 this morning and just finished at 1am....all 42!!!! S much fun!

38 out of... 42? Four left? Eeee so close! I need to get some tea and pick up the last of the eggs! biggrin.gif

It's a shame when people see the zodiac egg their first thought is something other than... the zodiac constellations, lol.

That . . . does not help me at all. blink.gif

Homestuck is a webcomic.

Worth a read, it might seem boring in the beginning, but thats only to first time readers.

I warn you though, it is very long and it continues to be updated to this day.

Daaaaaaaarnit, that sucks. I have school tomorrow and only 15 eggs. Super distracted hurr.

When I first glanced at the zodiac egg on my sister's scroll I thought it was just a bunch of embedded gems at first.