TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Just got the puzzle egg ^^ Got my own egg as the second one I found xd.png

Lyth, it seems you've credited the wrong person for puzzle egg. Dolphingsong sprited it, not Munin.

its ok Lythiaren i still think its a pretty one i just cant look at it very much is all but i still like it smile.gif

Lyth, it seems you've credited the wrong person for puzzle egg. Dolphingsong sprited it, not Munin.

DS was saying she got her egg second and now she has gotten the puzzle egg, not that she had done the puzzle egg. ^^

The puzzle? No, Dolph did the pastel crisscross.

I have the submissions list in front of me on another tab. :3

Edited by Lythiaren

Got my 42nd egg. Great job on the eggs everyone. Now to relax.

Lol, forums just dieded again. Must... Get... Moar.... EGGUS!

Edited by PieMaster

I love all the eggs with spaceships. So pretty <3

D'aww. :3

I wanted to do the shuttle on my egg because this year was the end of the program...there are five stars for five shuttles, Discovery, Challenger, Columbia, Atlantis and Endeavour. smile.gif

Gotta say that I am loving the snowglobe egg and the flame-inside-the-egg egg. <3 Animated GIFs ftw.

blink.gif That was number 42. I hadn't even realized I was that close to finishing.

NOW what do I do? rolleyes.gif *watches some of the animations intently*

I think my favourite is the lightning storm, followed VERY closely by (in no particular order) Temeraire, egg on fire, the beach, the puzzle, the upside down tree, Nyan, the flames, the pastel one ... hmm. There were a lot of excellent eggs this year! Thank you to all the spriters! smile.gif

Ah, thanks for the explanation of the shuttle one, TheAntimonyElement!

Rofl, I'm sitting at my computer wondering why no more eggs are showing up, until I realised I have all of them. xd.png

Oh, OH! Just learned that it runs for 3 days -- thank goodness! I was so sad that I wouldn't be able to collect them all before the end of today! tongue.gif I also thought it was a bit steep to expect people to spend 8 hours on DC on Easter Day; spread out over 3 makes SO much more sense!

18/42 and counting. I adore the designs -- you spriter-types have such talent!

(also HOMESTUCK EGG <3333 i cannot wait to find it on my account)

smile.gif I'm happy to see everyone is enjoying the eggs so much.

how often do they show up, anyone know?

Just started, have 1 so far.

Well, yeah me too. It's just loading and loading and never actually finishing. But it seems like we're the only ones... judging by the... lack of other concerned comments sad.gif

Having this issue again with partial loading. Sometimes the links load, sometimes the images are broken, sometimes ONLY the images load and there's no background. Hmm.

I totally did not just sign up to the forums to ask if this egg;

user posted image

was a reference to what I thought it was. And if it is.. I will love this artist forever. biggrin.gif

Edited by Casia

I've found all 42 eggs. I set my alarm for 10 min and have worked all day getting them.