TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Got them all!!!

Good day for me!! All the Easter eggs, a green eggy, and a gold egg!!

Got 11 eggs for now, but I just found out this afternoon that there was an event. Some of the eggs are truly beautiful

While it may not be enough to give someone a seizure, it sure makes my head hurt. X) It is a neat egg, though, even though I'm not really in to Homestuck.

i have a seizure dissorder their is one egg that really was bothering me so my dad put a lil piece of duct tape on my screen i just move it as needed so it dont trigger a seizure its still a pretty egg though

While it may not be enough to give someone a seizure, it sure makes my head hurt. X) It is a neat egg, though, even though I'm not really in to Homestuck.

Oh, is it the super-flashy egg that everyone is talking about in regards to that Homestuck (or is it Homestruck??)?

Also, just picked up the parrot egg and the puzzle one before that - both fantastic! Great work spriters!! Thank you!

I've got 14 eggs now! There are 42... Do these things show up randomly or what?

Edited by SilverX7Studios

I got 22 eggs, I like all the animated ones =). So pretty. I especially like the ever-changing egg and the blue one surrounded by the golden lung dragon.

14 eggs! woo! Pretty good for learning about them somewhere around noon and having to play Star Wars too happy.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Finished - yay!

Thanks all you wonderful spriters and happy Easter ==:-3

Full basket of eggs here. ^^

That was fun, the blue morpho butterfly with the island scene was my absolute favorite but they were all lovely and stunning! Thanks to all the hard work that went into planning this evening!

Happy Easter, or Sunday, and/or Festival of Eggs everyone! biggrin.gif

Edited by panic siren

oh yaaaay!! Just got the blueish eggy with that amazingly spectacualr gold dwagon behind it! wub.gif

EDIT:

Anyone know if anyone has made a siggy banner for this yet? That would be so aweomeee <3

Edited by kiyye

That's actually a pretty accurate description of what it's like to follow Homestuck. The animations can get really crazy.

EDIT @ Trinketguu: :C I sorry.

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh, is it the super-flashy egg that everyone is talking about in regards to that Homestuck (or is it Homestruck??)?

Also, just picked up the parrot egg and the puzzle one before that - both fantastic! Great work spriters!! Thank you!

That'd be the one.

Got another. This'll take awhile.

@Lyth: Haha how true. =U

I have 16 so far. My absolute favorite would either have to be the nyan cat one or the egg with the rotating cage around it that changes to the color of the egg. So cool!

Gotta say my favorite so far is the blank egg that fills up with grey 'paint', becomes more detailed, and then gets erased. I don't know why, but it just intrigues me. <3