TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Just got Mysfytt's egg! It's gorgeous, thank you so much. <3

I've been too busy these past few days to get more than a couple eggs, so now it's time to hunt in ernest I guess. wink.gif

somethings wrong with the site im trying to view the dragon cave but its not loading correctly i even restarted my computer yet still

I've collected all of the eggs.

The work of each artist is fantastic.

Thank you for coordinating this event. It was great fun!

(The banner shown on the first page? How do we get that on our Festival of Eggs page? Sorry if that is a very basic question. It is a lovely banner!)

smile.gif

(The banner shown on the first page? How do we get that on our Festival of Eggs page? Sorry if that is a very basic question. It is a lovely banner!)

smile.gif

If you are speaking about the divider, I imagine you didn't get it because it is your first year, it is used to divide the different years, this being year three. You can check my scroll if you want to see them all, first year there was no divider.

smile.gif

It is just a marker for this year, I believe. ^^

The eggs are all very nice so far that I have seen : )

Would it be possible to slow down the flashing on the Homestuck spyrograph egg? I have a movement disorder and it's giving me a headache. I'd really not like it if it made me start twitching; I'm sensitive to flashing lights.

"If you are speaking about the divider, I imagine you didn't get it because it is your first year, it is used to divide the different years, this being year three. You can check my scroll if you want to see them all, first year there was no divider."

Thank you! That makes sense... I will toddle off to look at your scroll. Thank you, again!

It is just a marker for this year, I believe. ^^

Thank you!

^ Might want to watch out for the double post there. wink.gif You can always edit!

Just got the bike one. =D I might be too tired to continue this, though... 18/42

Would it be possible to slow down the flashing on the Homestuck spyrograph egg?  I have a movement disorder and it's giving me a headache.  I'd really not like it if it made me start twitching; I'm sensitive to flashing lights.

I saw someone mention something like this earlier. The best advice I can give is to block the image. I've heard people say they can block images with FF adblock, but that doesn't seem to be an option for me. Good luck to anyone with this issue!

~

39 eggs if I'm counting right. I'm close.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just got my first one! rolleyes.gif

Does anybody know time interval between two eggs? unsure.gif

10-12 minutes. c:

You are indeed counting correctly, Sock.

The event doesn't end for another 36 hours or so, right? :3 I only have 12 more eggs left! xd.png

~Feathers