TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

user posted image

OMG! Homestuck egg!

You can't post images from the main site on the forum, unfortunately. The filter won't allow it. ^^;

Is anybody else having problems with the CSS not loading the page completely on refresh?

The problem I'm having is it was occasionally loading them under the advertisements, so I couldn't click on them. Did it most of the 8th.

Just got my last egg, it was Infinis' egg! I wanted to finish it today, too.

Oh, wow. The blue one with the gold eastern around it is gorgeous *A* Just got eet.

I don't have it, so I had to check your scroll, but wow. You are right, that is *gorgeous*. @A@

Just got the puzzle egg.

33/42~! Yaay! I just got the puzzle egg, too. Is it just a random, multi-colored puzzle or actually like an autism awareness egg? o.o

Edited by Diem Adrienne

when does this end?

the midnight on tuesday or monday? or wednesday?

The announcement says three days and it was posted about 24 hours ago. You have 48 hours to finish; it ends at the end of Tuesday. :3

Edited by Lythiaren

#12 smile.gif and heading to bed on an even number lol back at it tomorrow. smile.gif

The homestuck one makes me smile

There are two Homestuck ones.

I totally did not just sign up to the forums to ask if this egg;

user posted image

was a reference to what I thought it was. And if it is.. I will love this artist forever. biggrin.gif

Depends upon what you think I made a reference to. If you think I made a reference to the SR2 Normandy, then yes. It is<3

If you thought otherwise, however, I hath failed. :<

I'm at 24 now! All these eggs are so creative and beautiful! Amazing job, everyone!

Just counted my eggs before they hatched and found that I'll be able to collect them all this year =) A nice change from last year, where I think I'm missing 6 eggs from the data loss.

Yay! I've got all of them ^.<" /luff

:| Derp. Just realized one of the eggs is a nyan egg. *o*

Edited by kiyoura

And Done! smile.gif I think my favorites are the parrot and the puzzle eggs. The little red monster is fantastic too! RAWR! tongue.gif ... And the lightning. And the cat with the fish bowl. And the little duck, and the... lol smile.gif