TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Did you accidentally log out and/or turn off javascript ?

Are you playing on a phone (if so, a lot of people had trouble - there's a thread in help.)

If neither of these - try closing and reopening your browser ? Clear your cache; do a hard refresh ? You do know they don't show in the forum, don't you ? (Someone was looking there..!)

I'm on my laptop. My browser froze, and when I forced it to close and then re-open, I had been logged out. (Something about cookies) When I logged into the cave again, there were no more eggs. I even went to my Easter page and it only showed the 4 I already picked up. I spent another few hours looking around, but still nothing...

If you haven't tried it already, you could - log out (again), close browser, log off your computer and turn it off and turn reboot it again and then try opening a browser and logging in again.

Also, if you have another browser you could use you could try that one.

It's the Sburb Hero Aspects with their associated godhood colours.

While it's cool and all, it's enough to give someone a seizure or a migraine. sad.gif

*stops looking at it*

I'm on my laptop. My browser froze, and when I forced it to close and then re-open, I had been logged out. (Something about cookies) When I logged into the cave again, there were no more eggs. I even went to my Easter page and it only showed the 4 I already picked up. I spent another few hours looking around, but still nothing...

If you haven't tried it already, you could - log out (again), close browser, log off your computer and turn it off and turn reboot it again and then try opening a browser and logging in again.

Thank you ruby! I reset some of the settings on my browser, and the eggs have started to re-appear for me.

While it's cool and all, it's enough to give someone a seizure or a migraine.  sad.gif 

*stops looking at it*

if you have any kind of adblock features, you can block that egg image individually by right-clicking on it if you need to :3

Edited by ParticleSoup

Thank you ruby! I reset some of the settings on my browser, and the eggs have started to re-appear for me.

Wonderful smile.gif I'm glad it is working for you now.

I'll just mention this in case others are having a problem but I forgot to say in the previous post that javascript also has to be enabled.

While it's cool and all, it's enough to give someone a seizure or a migraine. sad.gif

*stops looking at it*

I do wish it was a bit slower so I could see all the colors and not just epileptic flashing

How often is a new egg supposed to appear? It is taking ~15 minutes for me. I remember it taking only 5 last year.

While it's cool and all, it's enough to give someone a seizure or a migraine.  sad.gif 

*stops looking at it*

A person with actual epilepsy confirmed that it is not dangerous as it lacks the red-blue shift that triggers seizures, and it's too small to trigger one even if it did. 10 different speeds were presented to TJ as it is.

Edited by Lythiaren

Thanks, Particle Soup. I will do that. No offense to the spriter intended, because I know how hard y'all work on these pretties. Thank you for all of them.

How often is a new egg supposed to appear? It is taking ~15 minutes for me. I remember it taking only 5 last year.

They appeared every 12 minutes for me.

oh 42? well thats one less then i thought to find thanks for the correction smile.gif

is it just me or does 12 minutes seem to take forever to come? i have 17 so far woopie

is it just me or does 12 minutes seem to take forever to come?  i have 17 so far woopie

It takes less (metaphorical) time if you go and do something in between, or stay here and review descriptions or browse threads.

They appeared every 12 minutes for me.

Ok. and I cleared my browser and that seemed to help.

I need to put myself on a timer so I can get them all. xd.png

Thank you for your help. smile.gif

oh 42? well thats one less then i thought to find thanks for the correction smile.gif

is it just me or does 12 minutes seem to take forever to come? i have 17 so far woopie

It does seem to take forever.

While it may not be enough to give someone a seizure, it sure makes my head hurt. X) It is a neat egg, though, even though I'm not really in to Homestuck.

So, when exactly do these magical easter eggs show up? I've got er...I think 12 of them, but I'm wondering, do they show up at certain times or in minute intervals? I'm confused...

It does seem to take forever.

If you are right on time with 12 minute gap between the eggs, it takes 8 hours and 22 minutes.

Edited by PointOfOrigin