TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

14 more to go...

I think the one with the atom-like border is Awesome!

Edited by Data_Girl_3

these eggs are soooooooooo pretty, Thanks to the artists for working so hard biggrin.gif

I got the egg that flashes and has a net revolving around it. That is so cool. xd.png Is it supposed to be a dreamcatcher egg or something? tongue.gif

Hmm I am getting a big white page and cannot see the egg

anyone else getting this?

Yes, thank you all. ^^ Can't wait to collect them all.

11 eggs so far. I had to laugh when I found the homestuck egg xd.png (the big flashing one with the border)

I got the egg that flashes and has a net revolving around it. That is so cool. xd.png Is it supposed to be a dreamcatcher egg or something? tongue.gif

That is the Homestuck spirograph egg. It really is cool, especially if you get the reference.

Also, I am now at 36 eggs~

What happens when you get them all?

Nothing else happens. smile.gif The event is just about collecting these wonderful eggs.

Does anyone have a list of eggs? huh.gif

Check the last post on first page. Lythiaren posted half of them, and will post the other half later.

edited: Thanks previous poster - I didn't realize Lyth had had time to start posting them smile.gif

If you want to see all the eggs, you can look at my basket.

THX biggrin.gif

Hmm I am getting a big white page and cannot see the egg

anyone else getting this?

That's all I'm getting, too, on multiple browsers. Haven't seen any new eggs for over an hour.

It's the Sburb Hero Aspects with their associated godhood colours.

For some reason I can't find any more eggs. I've been looking around for five hours now and they stopped showing up after I picked up the 4th egg.

Any ideas why that is?

Did you accidentally log out and/or turn off javascript ?

Are you playing on a phone (if so, a lot of people had trouble - there's a thread in help.)

If neither of these - try closing and reopening your browser ? Clear your cache; do a hard refresh ? You do know they don't show in the forum, don't you ? (Someone was looking there..!)

I'm on my laptop. My browser froze, and when I forced it to close and then re-open, I had been logged out. (Something about cookies) When I logged into the cave again, there were no more eggs. I even went to my Easter page and it only showed the 4 I already picked up. I spent another few hours looking around, but still nothing...

Nevermind, the problem seems to have fixed itself. Thank you for the help

Edited by Justarius

This may have already been said in this thread, but I wish some of these could be actual catchable dragon eggs, they're so awesome looking!