TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Another moonlight before the cave went down, but I'm just too slow for the golds. D:

edit: Will try again tomorrow. Thank you TJ and spriters for the lovely dragons.

Edited by DragonOni

OMG, I caught a blue one at last. But I'm hopefull that we might still have all day today...

Yes the gold ones are hard to catch. But I don't think that is because they are more rare.. (the drops seem to be pretty equal in fact) No I think the reason is, that people just can't resist something that shiny... laugh.gif

This is totally "insane" wink.gif Grabbed three blue and one gold yesterday, then was egglocked because of bred eggs I needed and didn't want to abandon. Now one spot has opened and I tried to get a second gold. But this is madness. I'm very relaxed about it because it seems, they're going to be permanent. But with no other release I had such problems catching anything.

Congrats to the spriters for the beautiful hatchies. Can't wait to see the adults. Thanks TJ for this release.

I agree. It is insane. I have to be up for work in less than 4 hours! And I didn't catch a thing. But I did make a sucessful trade for my first Chinese New Year egg. Hopefully they will continue to mass drop in the biome for at least several more days as I have two nd experiments that are due in the next 24-48 hours. Great timing on my end. huh.gif I could use those slots to try to catch new eggs. Oh wait... I forget, I am not able to catch them at this time as others are beating me to it.

If that gold dragon is what I think it is...then I need to get me more of those golds. laugh.gif I kinda recognise the blues, but am not quite sure.

I can't believe I didn't see this yesterday and locked my scroll with bred eggs for my project...

Probably asked a lot of times but: where are they to be found? Thanks!

If that gold dragon is what I think it is...then I need to get me more of those golds.  laugh.gif I kinda recognise the blues, but am not quite sure.

Good Luck with that! smile.gif

I haven't really had a good look at the completed dragons list in a long time so it is going to be a total surprise to me what the adults look like tongue.gif

I have so far caught one gold and six blue eggs however I abandoned two of the blue eggies to free up a slot for another gold. I would be so happy with even a pair! I have tried to catch a second one every hour for the last 11 hours or so and no joy! I'm so glad it looks like they here to stay, I wouldn't have a prayer of a pair otherwise!

I hope that others are having more luck than me!

EDIT: They are found in the Alpine biome lilysally smile.gif

EDIT AGAIN: I caught my second Gold egg!! I am so so happy! biggrin.gif:D Finally my paitence paid off!

Edited by lulu_witch

I can't believe I didn't see this yesterday and locked my scroll with bred eggs for my project...

Probably asked a lot of times but: where are they to be found? Thanks!

They are found in alpine :c

edit: Ninja'd .-.

Another edit: That drop only lasted 3 mins D: I only got 1 blue.. Fml. :(

Edited by Sourwhatup

Currently have two of each eggy. Waiting to get my third of each and be locked. :3

Those hatchlings are so cute! ^w^

Wah gold ones sure like to be snatched just under my nose! ah well!

Edited by Naeril

I`m couriouse why were the gold eggs changed, they looked like rare gold ones, but they were diferent enough to not be mixed up, was the first sprite wrong one ore something other, but i must say that the new egg look is way betterlookin than the first one, now they remind me of gold lumps.

I never would've thought it'd be this hard to catch an egg xd.png I mean, trying to catch Hollies in the AP is one thing (since they're rare), but sheesh! This is ridiculous! x'3 Those gold eggies still avoid me xd.png

To Imbecamiel, Sif and Verridith - THANK YOU. Both of these are gorgeous. I've always seemed to have a preference in the past to one of a new release when there is more than one, but this time, I really think they are both beautiful equally. You all are very talented.

To those who can't catch them - don't give up. They are a permanent release, and trust me, my connection is rated F, (I'm on the outskirts of a DSL connection - the only thing we can get here in the boondocks) and I've caught them. Part of the fun is the hunt itself.

For those who are "upset" or "offended" because they aren't "Chinese-sytle" dragons, or that people are "hoarding?" Really? I can't believe some of the things I've read here, this is a GAME, and that's how it's played. And it's NOT REAL. Please enjoy the game, and quit over thinking the whole thing and have fun.

One of the most mature things I've heard someone say is from my 16 yr old daughter,

who has only one egg so far when I asked her if she was going after the new eggs, she

said, "Nah, I'll wait until it calms down." ninja.gif

To TJ, THANK YOU for keeping this game so much fun.

Edited by Cheystar

I got gifted a gold egg c: now I'm FINALLY on a computer instead of my iPod, my chances just increased by 30% xd.png

now let's wait for the hourly drop c:

Oooh new eggies, and I cant catch a single blue lol. Golds haven't been too bad but I miss every blue! I thought they were harder to catch....guess not.

HAHHAHAHA I caught it! I can't believe it! I caught my egg! Now I feel fulfilled! Good luck to all those still in need!

Have like 4 blue no gold sad.gif so if anyone wants to swap a blue for a gold I would forever be in your dept lol

still searching for a gold lol it's tough, i hope they stay in the caves longer so those of us without can have a better chance of finding one smile.gif

Whoa, what happened to the forum? It was out for like, 3 hours!!