TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Wellll rhuggha schmuggha!! First hour drop - a total bust. Ok, breakfast and a shower and back to it!!

lol i'm not fast enough to catch one of the normal rare golds and i'm not fast enough for one of these new golds huh.gif good luck to all those still searching and congrats to those that got theirs! biggrin.gif

Yep. I just snagged 3 golds and 2 moonlights in the last two drops after completely missing this yesterday. So glad it wasn't a one-day thing!

Yep. I just snagged 3 golds and 2 moonlights in the last two drops after completely missing this yesterday. So glad it wasn't a one-day thing!

Will they be in the cave from now on or just for a few days? I only found out about them half an hour ago, when I saw one in the Cave, but could not catch one... sorry if this has been answered already, still at work and can't really comb through the pages sad.gif

Yay! I snagged another moonlight and a gold! Once the background came back the lag decreased by a whole lot. I wish my Blacks would hurry up and hatch so I can try to get a second gold.

Thank you to TJ and the wonderful spriters for these beautiful dragons!!! They're absolutely gorgeous and what better way to celebrate Dragon Cave's anniversary than with beautiful dragons that are here to stay smile.gif

And on the plus side for me, I got one gold and two moonlight. For now, I don't need more. And even more on the plus, I managed to snag a CB Vine in the AP! Yay! So now I have two of those. If only that could happen with a CB black too... rolleyes.gif

I wish all luck with catching the dragons they want smile.gif

Cheers!

Curious. I'm seeing in the trades, they are calling the golds "shimmerings". That's a beautiful name and does keep the confusion apart from the original golds. What you all think?

Will they be in the cave from now on or just for a few days? I only found out about them half an hour ago, when I saw one in the Cave, but could not catch one... sorry if this has been answered already, still at work and can't really comb through the pages sad.gif

They will likely be around permanently--TJ tends to inform us if a release is limited. smile.gif

However as the cave ratios start to balance out they'll start going from being a mass drop to a regular drop, so still do your best to snag them soonish! smile.gif

*sigh* The one day I don't play DC.

I am seeing nothing in the cave for the new ones. Are they dropping still?

I did manage to get a CB black. Would rather have a new egg.

got 2 golds and one moonlight, have yet to see the adults to be a fair judge, but when I compare hatchlings I actually prefer the moon dragons tongue.gif

Curious. I'm seeing in the trades, they are calling the golds "shimmerings". That's a beautiful name and does keep the confusion apart from the original golds. What you all think?

Seems like a decent name for the dragon.

i have three of the blue ones but the gold ones are elusive; i even tried getting them around 12:30 this morning again but the alpine biome was empty up until close to 1 and even now...i think they are; they're just taking their time getting back.

Ahh,didn't go on yesterday. Sorry if this question is dumb,but any chance that they'll still be dropping today?

I would be thrilled if that winds up being their name; it sounds so pretty. I see the moonlight eggs being referred to as 'moonlights' and 'moonies'. Wonder what their real names will be?

Someone last night said that in the Wiki the name of the Moonies fell between Ridgewings and Seasonals and the Goldies fell between the Guardians and Harvests I believe. Sorry if this is wrong.

YES!!! Finally caught a shimmering ('cause I like that name) in the caves and have a trade lined up after cooldown to exchange a moonie for a shimmering. I is happy now. laugh.gif

I keep getting scroll locked with blues, I really just wanted 1 gold, but I think i'm going to give up now. I've been trying since yesterday and this is my 4th time being locked sad.gif

I keep getting scroll locked with blues, I really just wanted 1 gold, but I think i'm going to give up now. I've been trying since yesterday and this is my 4th time being locked sad.gif

The same with me.

I'm desperate ...

huh.gif dang, another drop and i couldn't snag a single one! sad.gif i don't think i'm ever gonna get one, been trying for so long now unsure.gif

congrats to those have smile.gif

... Gah... Another hourly drop and I got nothing....

All I managed to get in total was one of the blues.

AUGHHHH! I just spent the entire last drop clicking and f5ing like a madthing only to discover that DC had logged me OUT!!! Cursings and rantings here! dry.gif

Sighhhh another 53 minutes now.

I even clicked on a CB Gold (real Gold not the new one) arg even.