TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Awww, I was so hoping these would be easterns D: Oh well, they still look gorgeous so far anyway, and I think I recognize the moonies.

Can't wait to see the adults, for now I still can't decide which one I like more xd.png

Thank you to the artists and everyone involved in this release <3

I just found out about these this morning. I've sat through 2 hourly drops without catching a thing. I caught my 2 Shines and 1 Shimmer in the 5 min. drops.

it could be, ''shimmers like gold...'' have a hunch they might be pyrite eastern dragons

But they look like wyverns.

I just found out about these this morning. I've sat through 2 hourly drops without catching a thing. I caught my 2 Shines and 1 Shimmer in the 5 min. drops.

Whoa! I don't even get to see the 5 mins, even with everything turned off. Way to go!

congrats! biggrin.gif i'm still hoping to catch at least one of the shimmers, i've been trying since yesterday lol hopefully i'll get one in the next drop happy.gif

Had to trade a bunch of good things to get a shimmery gold egg with the release date on it, but now I'm happy. Hopefully I can get more of the golds...I have four moonlights so far!

4 blues but not a single gold! They seem to drop the same as the blues, maybe a little less, but people are snatching like up like ninjas!

edit: Since when were the gold sprites changed?

Edited by toxicneon

blink.gif Is it just me or are the hourly drops grabbed away faster and faster every time? I could hunt the eggs only 3 minutes since the beginning of the hour.

I believe this to be the pyrite gold, the shimmering ones

Sorry, but no. ;-) I know what both of them are. tongue.gif

Need to grab at least one more golden egg ... rolleyes.gif Have 3 of the blue ones, but I fear that the gold ones will become minimum uncommon types soon enough.

wow, i saw so many golds/shimmers go by but couldn't grab a single one, been trying since yesterday, at this rate i'll never get a CB one unsure.gif

LOL I wondered why there were 200+ views in one of the locations yesterday!! YAY new eggs. Of course the gold one is elusive to me. I have 5 blue and 1 gold biggrin.gif

blink.gif Is it just me or are the hourly drops grabbed away faster and faster every time? I could hunt the eggs only 3 minutes since the beginning of the hour.

Noop, not just you. Over in 3 minutes. Yesterday there was a nice loooooong drop that I managed to snag 6 Moonies from (gave away 3 to a pal), but today it seems the drops are over in seconds.

Noop, not just you. Over in 3 minutes. Yesterday there was a nice loooooong drop that I managed to snag 6 Moonies from (gave away 3 to a pal), but today it seems the drops are over in seconds.

Agreed, must be all the new members and good connections snatching them up. tongue.gif

sad.gif I wish I knew about the new release yesterday,but I had an exam in the morning and was waaay too sleepy in the afternoon to check the news(I always sleep bad before exams) wacko.gif

Understandable, and you'd not have been at your best hunting anyway, being so tired. This is one of the harder releases - not sure why. I really enjoyed Halloween and Xmas, those drops were painless and quick, this one isn't.

If there is someone who has not been able to get ANY eggs (blue or gold) but who has been trying to get them, please contact me. I will give a blue to the first user who contacts me with zero eggs on their scroll. Be sure to link me to your scroll in your PM so that I can verify you don't have any yet. If you don't link your scroll, I'm not considering you.

biggrin.gif Oh,yeah,we had so much time for the X-mas dragons!And I'm not complaining from Halloween either,I needed no more than 2 dragons.

But then they dropped in all reagions,while now the drops are only in the mountains and everyone's stacking there (including me laugh.gif )

This was the way it was in the Cave before the Biomes came in. One Cave three little spaces...thousands of clicks.

I am ABSOLUTELY fail in catching even a single egg, but a BIG THANK YOU to you who helped me when I was lost in the valley of doom!

I am ABSOLUTELY fail in catching even a single egg, but a BIG THANK YOU to you who helped me when I was lost in the valley of doom!

congrats! biggrin.gif i'm still desperately trying to catch at least one gold

Sorry, but no. ;-) I know what both of them are. tongue.gif

Need to grab at least one more golden egg ... rolleyes.gif Have 3 of the blue ones, but I fear that the gold ones will become minimum uncommon types soon enough.

I cant get any, you should be happy with one!