TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

3 blue, 1 gold, and one day/night egg for me. Well can worry about it tommorow, tired, and getting a headack from being up so late.

Maybe gold just screams rare so people are more likely to get more of them.

For me, gold is my favorite color. I ADORE gold. If I didn't need the other two slots for the blue eggs to complete my collection, I'd lock myself up with just the gold ones, lol.

The gold eggs make me want to have an IRL hoard of them. So shiny and gold. ;_; The hatchlings are awesome, too.

Edited by AngelKitty

Managed to get one blue egg, and clicked a pillow and electric by accident. *facepalm*

I can't believe I'm having more problems getting these new eggs than a holly from the AP!

Edited by cdvla313

How long are these going to be dropping?

I wish they were in more than one habitat. I can't catch a damn thing. Really bummed out, I've tried dozens of times.

For all those complaining about this release not being Eastern Dragon...

~Image Removed~ TJ, did not post.~

Seriously, folks, get over it.

Arguing about it won't change anything. We got new dragons. That's all that matters.

People are seriously complaining about them not being, oh god for bid, different than other releases?

Ever hear of variety folks? I'd like new dragon styles and I love the hatchling sprites so far so I'm even more eager to see the new adults.

@Verrideth

If the gold dragon is the one I think it is. I'm going to love it. :3

Edited by _Z_

Finally got one gold! smile.gif

So I've managed with my ancient computer, crap connection and arthritic relexes to pick up 3 blues and 1 gold over the past 24 hours!

Thank you again TJ, and congratulations to Imbecamiel and Verridith on your beautiful additions to our dragon families!

Hi!! biggrin.gif

Does anyone knows how long the eggies will be in the cave?

One or two more days? would be great to get two more for my darling...he will soon have 2 slots open for new eggies.

Also just caught the edit of the male blue hatchie, Cami ;P YOU'RE CAUGHT lol! *observant* 8D

finaly got as many new eggs as possible, 3 moonlight and 2 shimmer gold. I feel acomplished. ^-^

Also just caught the edit of the male blue hatchie, Cami ;P YOU'RE CAUGHT lol! *observant* 8D

Wrong hatchie sprite?

Wrong hatchie sprite?

*pokes to Wiki* Cami said there had been an edit, so I went and studied. :3

Reminder:

Stay on topic.

Feel free to use pm for chat.

Hi!! biggrin.gif

Does anyone knows how long the eggies will be in the cave?

One or two more days? would be great to get two more for my darling...he will soon have 2 slots open for new eggies.

They are permanent additions as far as we know. TJ's post would have indicated if they were limited editions.

wub.gif I sure hope they are permanent additions, I have yet to catch the gold, though I have two moonlights. There are other eggs dropping too, so it makes it hard to be fast on the catch because you have to make sure you are catching the right kind of egg... albeit I saw a cheese and a chicken egg in there... they were not what i was looking for. The amount of people looking for these at the peak of the hour makes it hard to catch them too, but with how much we love them already that can't be helped wink.gif

wub.gif I hope they are here to stay wub.gif

*pokes to Wiki* Cami said there had been an edit, so I went and studied. :3

Jupp, the markings on the males front leg changed.

Edited by Nyastara

arg. i hope these aren't rare. especially the gold-lookin' ones...please not another shiny cool thing that is made rare and is extremely hard to catch. D: the blue ones are okay so far. but those gold ones...the want to hoard them, it is strong.

i expected easterns, but i am not disappointed in the least. everyone's got to love new dragons no matter what they are.

ohright.. lol..

wanted to go online shortly before school because I tought at 9am nobody might be online.

and what happens? Maintenace

FUUUUUUUUUU

am i still able to grab 3 golds in the evening? goddamn it q_q

I steel need one gold egg and the Cave downtime does not help at all.

But so far i have seen those dragons will be so beoutifull. Thank you again TJ for all your hard work, and thank you to all the spriters that made them.