TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

biggrin.gif Managed to grab 2 moonlight ones from the last 2 hourly frops,but no golds though.They are too fast for my internet and my computer.

There are an amazing amount of rares whooshing by... joke will be on us if it turns out these new dragons are going to be totally common and we passed up chickens, silvers, CB blacks, and standard golds for them. laugh.gif

..it's worth it, though!!!

Finally managed to trade for one of each of these biggrin.gif -fail hunter- I'm stoked about this new release! It's awesome that CNY finally brings us dragons <3 (on the Dragon year no less!)

YES!!! I now have my two golden eggs! A wonderful, generous user by the name of Kabocha gifted me a second golden! I cannot thank them enough! <3 I feel like a mountain has been lifted off of my shoulders, and all my tension is gone! xd.png Whatever I get next after releasing a couple of misclicks in a couple hours is fine by me now. smile.gif

There are an amazing amount of rares whooshing by... joke will be on us if it turns out these new dragons are going to be totally common and we passed up chickens, silvers, CB blacks, and standard golds for them. laugh.gif

..it's worth it, though!!!

totally worth it! biggrin.gif i saw 2 blacks, 3 papers and 1 chicken go by lol all i want is one of those new gold eggs, hope i can grab one unsure.gif

STILL Nothing for me! sad.gif I haven't been able to catch a single egg yet, gold or blue! xd.png

my luck seems to of changed...now that the user number is going down it should be easyier to get what your looking for...

Forsaken clicking on a cb gold egg in the process of refreshing for the new gold... I would be too slow to grab a cb metallic anyway...

People are catching the blue ones and can't get golds and the only one I ever caught is a gold o_O

Love to get a blue sometime. I guess I'll try for now and see what happens.

People are catching the blue ones and can't get golds and the only one I ever caught is a gold o_O

Love to get a blue sometime. I guess I'll try for now and see what happens.

lol that stinks i only need one more gold and i'm done

Got a second blue out of a trade. Thank you person whose name I really wasn't paying attention to! (Aren't I a jerk? laugh.gif)

Now to try to actually get golds and maybe more blues.

Hmmmm between Ridgewing and Seasonal huh? And it looks like there's a ripple motif on the eggshell so maybe it's a Ripple? Nah that's stoopid. They're probably something much nicer than that.

So are these going to be commons? Or at least common in the sense that they can be bred all year long?

So are these going to be commons? Or at least common in the sense that they can be bred all year long?

yes chinese new yr is not an offical holiday release here on DC from what i understand...there for they will be able to breed yr round smile.gif

Good. So I don't have to spend endless hours at this then. As long as I get one of each I'll be fine. I'll breed the other one

ROFL, I finally saw a gold and a blue, but I didn't get either.

Oh well, I'll try my luck tomorrow. xd.png

Got one of each yesterday. Even though they're not the easterns I was hoping for, they're looking better and better as they grow. biggrin.gif Hopefully will get a few more before I have to go to school this afternoon.

...And if anyone can't catch one before mine grow up, I'll be willing to gift my dragons' offspring to a couple of people.

Although it's Chinese New Year, I think the main point is that they're Year Of The Dragon eggs and not holiday eggs, so will probably be breedable for at least a year.

Just what I think, although Valentines Day isn't a holiday either.

Edited by blobber

I'm mostly looking at the circumstances. They are only being dropped in Alpine, they are mixed with other commons. And Chinese new year is all year long.

WHY DOES THE CAVE KEEP LOGGING ME OUTTTT!!???!!

ETA: Dammit it's all ready hard enough to get anything from the Alpine Biome during this benighted release without the damned Cave logging me out in the middle of a drop!

Edited by oddsoxdi

O_O I just got two blue ones. Well I guess that's all the hunting I'll do for them. I won't be greedy. I'm happy with two blues and one gold.

and yet another sour attempt to get my first of the new 'shimmer' gold unsure.gif 55 minutes until the next try dry.gif

congrats Lord X-Giga-X! smile.gif