TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Loving the costumes so far. I'm curious as to why the Bright-Breasteds changed, though.

They changed because the spriter didn't give permission for them to be recolored, due to miscommunication.

Those Horse Dragon recolours are magnificent!

I'd love to keep them forever xd.pngD

I was browsing my scroll and came across the chickens (for the fifth time in the past 3 hours) and all I can keep thinking is "Why would you dress up as dinner? oh wait... you are dinner! I knew you were trying to fool is before..." and my parents got a kick outta the pictures xd.png

and yesterday there were a whole bunch of dragons without costumes... and the Embers changed xd.png Sheesh! Surprise me every day are we? xd.pngxd.png

Edited by Dragonhatchling

M...my female terraes...they...THEY ARE EATING THE LEETLE TREES! ohmy.gif

Greatly enjoying this sprite holiday dress-up laugh.gif

I love the stripes' holiday colors, specially the white stripes.^^ Nice and festive.

Wow! My Embers are green, and my female autumns just turned into springs..... O.o

Is that second one a glitch? I don't have any springs on my scroll...:/

Edited by Fennel

So my female Autumn has glitched into a Spring. Coincidentally, her name is Flower of Fall.

What's up with the Green dragons? They look less festive and more RAEG than ever!

ETA: What's on its back, and what's with the eyes?

Edited by Maladjust

Um my female autumns are now female springs with bagpipes-- is this the way it's supposed to be?

Edit OOOH stripes biggrin.gif

edit glitch fixed tongue.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Well that was a weird glitch. Also I do like the green embers but the previous ones were prettier (imo)

Edited by Taxidermi

I love the new dress-ups, especially the stripes and the female terrae.

edit: Just noticed the original pygmies and I love them. The spring with the bagpipes is also fantastic and I'm glad the golds got a dress-up. Adult purple dinos got their dress up and look so cute.

Edited by rubyshoes

rofl! The female Terrae is eating a pine tree! xd.png Seems quite in character. wink.gif

Embers are now...green??? And the Stripes...aaagh my eyes! xd.png

Really enjoying all this!

The Pygmies are quite interesting, but I do love the Terrae ladies and many of the Stripes. And it is also nice to see the Golds all festive. laugh.gif

Oh goodness! More dressed-up dragons! biggrin.gif The Golds even joined the festivities :3 I was a bit shocked when I saw my Autumn dragon as a Spring xd.png And the Embers have changed colors tongue.gif I'm loving the little Pygmies xd.png The Stripes are awesome! happy.gif

Stripes are epic! So are Embers! And all the other new dress ups!

So festive! The Stripes!! And the green Embers were a surprise (I like the other 'costume' a wee bit better, but this is very cool, too, and i'm glad to get to see both!!) Pygmies... are they sort of "icy?" Or maybe they have a role in an upcoming story and all will be explained. The female Terrae with her pine garland is just great. I didn't see her as "eating" the tree so much as "delivering" it somewhere. biggrin.gif

So festive!  The Stripes!!  And the green Embers were a surprise (I like the other 'costume' a wee bit better, but this is very cool, too, and i'm glad to get to see both!!)  Pygmies... are they sort of "icy?"  Or maybe they have a role in an upcoming story and all will be explained.  The female Terrae with her pine garland is just great.  I didn't see her as "eating" the tree so much as "delivering" it somewhere.  biggrin.gif

Well by the looks she's ripped it up by the roots...but I suppose sublety is not a virtue of great big dragons! xd.png

edit- omg... I just realized how much funnier my punny Terrae names are now.... <3

Edited by Nureyev