TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Some of he Stripe recolors are nice, and some are... uhm, garish. Like the male green, the color just overrides all the details and the male Black's wings look strangely shaded. The blue Stripes are gorgeous though.

I have no clue what's going on with the Pebbles... wonder why the Embers got changed too. Another artist miscommunication, I'd guess?

The Terraes are nice, referencing their huge size and all.

hmm, the instant it hits breeding time, I'm going to drop every dragon I own in the AP so I can grab stuff tongue.gif

And people wonder why the AP is extremely full during the holidays. Why didn't you just not pick them up in the first place? o.O

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I went into MSPaint to look at the Pebble, and I think I got what's going on: it's holding a ham, has a bow around its neck, and has fiery eyes for some reason. Sounds like some kind of inside joke, huh... interesting =S

I'm loving these overlays. So much. xd.png The balloon dragons crack me up.

I think my favorites are the bagpipe-playing spring dragons...

I have a quick question about the Nebulas (it is alright to ask that here, correct...?). On my scroll, my Nebula hatchling doesn't appear to have any decorations. However, when I click on it, the lights on it show up. I noticed this same thing with another Nebula hatchling I had not too long ago. I can see them on my frozen hatchling just fine though. Is that normal for these hatchlings, and might there be a way to fix it?

It grows up in two days, so it is not as if this direly needs to be fixed; I am more or less just curious. ^^

first the green dragon just held ham... today... fire eyes, something on its back and a ham... alright... I think I get it. *grabs Guardian and attempts to get the ham back* I'll give you a chicken...

I have a quick question about the Nebulas (it is alright to ask that here, correct...?). On my scroll, my Nebula hatchling doesn't appear to have any decorations. However, when I click on it, the lights on it show up. I noticed this same thing with another Nebula hatchling I had not too long ago. I can see them on my frozen hatchling just fine though. Is that normal for these hatchlings, and might there be a way to fix it?

It grows up in two days, so it is not as if this direly needs to be fixed; I am more or less just curious. ^^

They don't show up decorated on the scroll if they're still growing up. Once they're adult or frozen, the decorations will appear on the scroll. They will show on the dragon's individual page, though. My magi's doing the same thing.

I love the Frills they look so festive!!! smile.gif Makes me wish I had more! wub.gif

Alrighty my sister finished her wreath and wants to know if you all can tell what it is? The art work im seeing on these things is amazing!

http://dragcave.net/wreath/luken10 << I liked it wink.gif

3 hours left till holiday breeding madness!! YAY

Please use this thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry5769750 for wreaths.

opps sorry ruby will do, Thanks for the reminder. smile.gif

Your welcome. smile.gif

Only a few more hours until breeding time. smile.gif

I'm also looking forward to the next set of ornaments and the new story.

The green dino is adorable...tail-warmer! xd.png And the chicken is HILARIOUS. XDXD

BBW's and Embers changed their "outfits" O_o (glad I saved a copy of the other version of the holiday sprite for those xd.png; )

Also, the ridgewings are SO pretty!

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Me too! I'm enjoying this quite alot.png. I really like the christmas costumes on the dragons. The horse dragon really blows my mind I wish that was an actual dragon maybe an alt, it's beautifull. smile.gif

Sometimes I don't know what I am more excited about.... new stories and ornaments, getting to breed my previous holiday dragons for people that need those eggs, trying to get a Holly, the continued wait for the new dragons, or the anticipation for the raffle.

Edited by Silence2

I'm so excited! This is my third Christmas on DC and hopefully, after three years of tireless searching, I'll at least come CLOSE to getting a Holly! smile.gif

I just saw the christmassed dragons, and they are adorable. Thanks, TJ!

Well - I can't wait til I can breed my Holiday Dragons...Though not sure just what I want to breed them too or with [i have 2 Snow Angel and 2 Ribbon Dancer...]

Gah! Time to decide!

I'm so excited for the holiday dragons. I'm disappointed that I can't get the first set of decorations, though.