TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I cant wait to breed all my Christmas dragons only another 2 hours to wait! Think Ill go play with my wreath again.. smile.gifsmile.gif 4th time I have changed it....

Does anyone know what story 'Guardian of the Gems' is supposed to parody?

What I have so far is:

Matchstick = Little Match Girl (I'm guessing, since someone said it was, only with a happier ending.)

Dicken's Story = Christmas Carol

Polar Express = Same story title

There is a Santa Clause = Likewise, same story title

However, there was nothing in today's story that sounded familiar

I hope this thread is ok to ask this in, so on the 19th, holidays become breed able, so does that mean I might be able to get some christmas holidays from the AP?

PrincessAnaki

Yes. AP drops of eggs will be announced on the IRC under #Breeding

Wait, I'm confused, someones going to announce when eggs will be dropped in the ap? o.o

I and several/many others will announce when we drop eggs in the AP. If we are able to teleport the Xmases, I may also teleport them to people.

I hope you do too <3 I hope all of us can! I managed to miss every single holiday dragon besides the recent halloween ones lol

Not to worry, Xmas Holidays clogged the AP like blockers last year. Well, with the exception of the ever elusive Holly.

Did they really? o.o That makes me so happy! Ah, I don't know why I ever left dragon cave <3 too young to understand its awesomeness, maybe? xd.png I'm really loving this event.

All the dragons look so cute!

I actually cheered out loud when I saw the Golds & Stripes had gotten in on the holiday dress-up games. And I love the Embers' new look. wub.gif

Thanks to TJ, the spriters, the writers, & everyone else who worked so hard to pull this event off. You guys are amazing. biggrin.gif

a Whole hour yet before I can breed my dragons ugh..... Excited though!

Can anyone tell me what the female spring is holding? I cant tell what it is.. wink.gif

Edited by majors

It's bagpipes, majors. And for below, the Storms are holding fruitcake.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

a Whole hour yet before I can breed my dragons ugh..... Excited though!

Can anyone tell me what the female spring is holding? I cant tell what it is.. wink.gif

I've wondered the same thing about the storm dragons. What ARE they supposed to be holding?

It's bagpipes, majors.

haha now that I look at it... Thank you now I see it! smile.gif Love it

I hope I can get a Holly this year...I doubt it though...If I get even one I would be happy but again, I doubt that will ever happen...

I had figured the bagpipes out, but not the fruitcakes. Thanks for enlightening me, LOL!

I lurrrrrrrrrve the female terra with the fir tree in her mouth. LOL!

Does anyone know what story 'Guardian of the Gems' is supposed to parody?

What I have so far is:

Matchstick = Little Match Girl (I'm guessing, since someone said it was, only with a happier ending.)

Dicken's Story = Christmas Carol

Polar Express = Same story title

There is a Santa Clause = Likewise, same story title

However, there was nothing in today's story that sounded familiar

Yeah, I'm wondering this too. This is the first story I didn't recognize at all.

I wish I could get a Holly this year!! biggrin.gif They are really beautiful. All the dragons look dashing. I love this dressing idea.