TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

The pygmies kinda remind me of a partridge without the pare tree tongue.gif Or maybe they're turtle doves. Or French hens... or calling birds tongue.gif

Love the "new" dress up Christmas dragon's. Great work helpers and spriters.

Can someone tell me what the spring dragon is holding? I can't quite tell.

Can someone tell me what the spring dragon is holding? I can't quite tell.

Bagpipes.

I'm loving them all so far! Awesome job! I'll be sad to see some of them change back.

I have to admit I was stumped at first as to how turning the chicken into a frog was christmas-y and then I increased the page size and saw what it actually was. ohmy.gif Poor roasted chicken! *grin*

I'm bummed that I was 2 days late to the party due to being out of town and missed being able to collect the decorations for the first two stories. sad.gif

does anyone have frozen hatchies of the pygmies. They aren't on the Dragon Cave wiki at all neither are the Spring dragons...And I can't tell what's different about the male Terraes

OMG!! I want that to be an alt. for the red, white, n blue stripes!! They are simply LOVELY!!

Edited by DragonNeko

The original pygmy frozen s1 and s2 aren't dressed-up and neither is the male terrae as far as I can tell.

edit: Once they have a chance, I'm sure the spring will be added.

Edited by rubyshoes

The original pygmy frozen s1 and s2 aren't dressed-up and neither is the male terrae as far as I can tell.

edit: Once they have a chance, I'm sure the spring will be added.

the Male Terrae is on the wiki but i never saw anythin added so I was just wonderin if i missed somethin. The Green dragons look like they've been given a sack and glowin eyes too happy.gif

Ah, I'll have to look at the male terrae a lot better.

The green has a ham.

edit: I see what you mean about the green. They've added something beyond the ham that was there previously and I'm not sure what it is.

Edited by rubyshoes

Ah, I'll have to look at the male terrae a lot better.

The green has a ham.

edit: I see what you mean about the green. They've added something beyond the ham that was there previously and I'm not sure what it is.

Looks like a superhero cape and mask..... xd.png

I love the Springs playing bagpipes. And the blue Stripes are beautiful.

Oh, and I just wanted to say, I love how the girl in "There is a Santa Clause" is named Aubrey. That's my name. smile.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

The dress-ups of the Stripes are great, especially the blue and black one. Thank you so much.

Edited by kaiachan

Ooo, more dress ups. :'D

... How big are terraes exactly if the males are prancing along with Christmas trees in their mouths? XD Unless they're the small variety of trees. :D

As for the greens.. hmm. I sometimes cruise through dArt and swear I've seen something similar... could they be glasses and a cape of some anime/manga/whatever-it-is character? Can't remember the name, but the shape of the orange thing and colour of the cape made me think of that time I saw something similar on the front page.

Oooooh!

I think the Pygmies are supposed to be turtle doves <333 soooo cute

Oh boy! I have to go through my scroll every day to see who is dressing up now! I love that the purple dino finally joined the party -- so cute! And the springs playing bagpipes is just tooooooo funny. Stripes are . . . . stripey! Still a lot of dragons who are still their plain old selves. I can't wait to see what happens next. biggrin.gif I wonder if the GoN will dress up. They are still holdouts right now along with the trio.

I'm loving them all so far! Awesome job! I'll be sad to see some of them change back.

I have to admit I was stumped at first as to how turning the chicken into a frog was christmas-y and then I increased the page size and saw what it actually was. ohmy.gif Poor roasted chicken! *grin*

I'm bummed that I was 2 days late to the party due to being out of town and missed being able to collect the decorations for the first two stories. sad.gif

at least u only missed 2 days of collecting

i missed 4 days boohoo me

This event is super duper!

And why am I hyperventilating now? We still have HOURS to go!

I really appreciate the event, but this is the first time I am able to log in in about a week. Because of a computer virus I have a partial wreath that's only going to remind me of the thing. Is there a way to delete it? I would rather have mine removed so I don't have to be reminded about it each time I log in.

Does anyone know if after Christmas we will still be able to decorate our wreaths or will they be locked like our trees are?