TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I think both are fair. Last year it was a test of the skills. Now it's a test of luck. I'm definitely not gonna win the raffle. xd.png

I prefer the raffle since everyone gets a fair shot. I naturally have rotten luck so not looking at winning but still think it's nice that everyone is on the same level. .....and I'm having more fun decorating my wreath because I don't feel the need to worry about what others will think about it. wink.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

Abput ther raffle, I think it's fairer because I can't (and pobably other people as well) desing vey well.

About the decked out sprites, I love them all, but I really can't wait to see the gold dragon all decked, I now it will look amaizing

You could try here:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128619

Christmas Gifting!, A present for everyone!

But I suspect that most Holly owners have already determined where their offspring are going, especially as only one egg from each clutch can be sent somewhere.

I know that when an angel gifted me mine last year, I instantly had recipients planned for the next several years, lol.

And while it took me several years to acquire one, I'd been unsure as to whether I'd ever get one at all...

I will try and if I can catch one or 2 from the AP I will be happy. I did see like 7-8 hollies pass me by last year and they went to some lucky person so I say if they breed them this year there will be more hollies in the AP this year. Thanks for the link ^.^

I hope I'm fast enough for a Holly. If not, well, I'm going to be here until either this site dies or I do. I do hope that's enough time to catch a Holly. xd.png

Aaaww the altered coloured sprites and the decorations/clothes are soooo cute! <3

Oh gosh what an adorable feature!

I love looking at my dragons now just to see which ones are different, haha!

Thank you so much; editing all those sprites must have taken forever! biggrin.gif

Actually, I think this year's raffle is more fair. You don't have to have any talents or be good at drawing/designing. Everyone has a chance to win. smile.gif

I like the sound of the raffle! But i do believe that it should only include those who have actually decorated there wreath. (as in at least one pretty shiny thing on the tree) I hope that is how it works excited for it smile.gif

Aaaww the altered coloured sprites and the decorations/clothes are soooo cute! <3

Oh gosh what an adorable feature!

I love looking at my dragons now just to see which ones are different, haha!

Thank you so much; editing all those sprites must have taken forever! biggrin.gif

I liked when the Bright Breasted dragons were the red and gold that was a nice one I don't like the new Sprite they have on it now.

All I want to know is, WHO ROASTED MY CHICKEN?!! mad.gif Edited by bigbite100

All I want to know is, WHO ROASTED MY CHICKEN?!! mad.gif

I would look towards the reds, embers or hellfires on that one.... maybe the magmas. unsure.gif

TheDarkLatias, I'm afraid there is no way to get them if you missed them. I missed out on the first day myself. Just have to make sure you check the stories every day from this one out to get the rest of the ornaments and entered into the raffle.

Edited by Sir Barton

I'm hoping for a sort of gallery or something so that after the holidays are over, we can still view the temporary holiday sprites for the non-holiday dragons. I really like them!

So far I read the story carefully, several times before illustrating it, but I didn't see it mentioned as a mint, so I drew a random dragon. ^^ Believe me, I was careful.

Oh, don't worry about it! I wasn't complaining. :] I was so excited to see what the illustration for the story was going to be, and needless to say, I wasn't disappointed at all. biggrin.gif

Everyone, whether they be man, woman, child, or goat, are always incorrect in many ways.

That made me laugh, Flame. tongue.gif I can't remember all the other things about your story that made me laugh, but I do remember that one~

EDIT: I doubleposted on accident. x3

EDIT: And a typo. . . .

Edited by Mangaholic

been dead here for a while. I like the event. I probably won't win anything in the raffle but i'll give it a shot for the hell of it.

LOVE the christmas dragons btw, simply fabulous. idk why but suddenly i love the horse dragons over 9000 times more....i'll REALLY miss them when they go back to normal.

The whole event is just top notch :3

Many thanks to all involved ^^ I hope you all realize how much we appreciate this.

I'm hoping for a sort of gallery or something so that after the holidays are over, we can still view the temporary holiday sprites for the non-holiday dragons. I really like them!

All of the holiday alts can be found in the DC Wiki!

Just copy and paste this code into your browser:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_2011_Dragon_Dress_Up!

And why not thank the spriters and organizers while you're at it! biggrin.gif

Feel free to write a little thank you in this thread:

Give A Holiday Thank You to the Spriters Ect.

It would be a lot of fun if we had an option to keep the Christmas dress-up. I'm really enjoying the entirety of the dragons. It's a lot of fun to see how a few more change each day. The Ridgewings are really cool, especially the alts.

Thank you everyone who made this possible!

I think this is my favorite ornament set so far. I love the blinking stars.