TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

♪ I'm gonna get my Hol-i-days! ♪

And I'm totally gonna stay up until 2 AM Holly hunting tomorrow. xd.png Although, I won't have to fight for my Ribbons, Yules, and Angels, luckily. biggrin.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Hey, I just realized that in today's story there's a dragon that has the same name as one of mine. That really made my day, lol. The name is Greshar. I can't remember if I made it up or took it from a game, but that's hilarious. Go awesome dragon names!!!!!!!!!111!!

And go holiday event! I can't wait for the new Christmas dragon. ^^___^^

One big YAY for the ZOMBIE.. Even undead need some christmas love

I just came here to say that xd.png

woahhh i love all of the new christmas sprites ^.^

*looks arouns some more* mmm somthing smells kinda good..... *looks at chickens* blink.gif NOOOOOOO!

Breeding soon. :D

Aww @ the new story. Naturally, when I checked to see if Lyzel and Greshar were taken... they were, hehe. :P

I think some of the new dragon colors look a LOT cooler than the originals!

My favorites: Skywing, Deep Sea, (Nebula dragons made me lol, also the Pillow dragons), Hanukkah Split Dragon, Balloon hatchie, Water, and Neotropical (coool).

LOVE it, good job everyone.

Im so excited for the breeding to start think ill stay up all night and hunt all I want for Christmas..... A HOLLY!!!! My wreath is about done so now all I have to do till Christmas is Stalk the Cave dun dun done..... wink.gif

Love the Holiday dragon sprites they are amazing!

Ooh, I'd love to see that. xP

I believe the Dragon Cave Blue changes to snowflakes when it is officially winter, but I can't remember since it's been a while. x3

~

I think the chicken is also my favorite.

The ornaments are lovely, especially the instruments. :3

Gold Ornaments are so pretty! The stars are really good, i'm trying to find ways to incorporate loads into my wreath!

The instruments and stars rock my socks! I've just wasted several hours playing with my wreath because of this new lot. tongue.gif

The instruments and stars rock my socks! I've just wasted several hours playing with my wreath because of this new lot. tongue.gif

This.

I don't want my wreath looking too cluttered though, so I ended taking most of them off xd.png

awesome stories, awesome ornamnts, awesome new dressed-up dragons. I'm also all excited since the breding will start tomorrow and I'm seriously going to hunt for a Holly xd.png

@lilysally, I have them chickens and Dinos on my scroll smile.gif

Look quick at my scroll linked in my sig, Lilly. The Zombies go to bed in half an hour. The chickens are a bit further down, too.

ETA: So, are the Day Glory Drakes dressed up as angels?

Edited by stardust13

One big YAY for the ZOMBIE.. Even undead need some christmas love

Just what I thought LOL biggrin.gif I love so many of the dress ups I wished they would stay!

And those awesome stories and the wonderful paintings with them and so many ornaments - you guys must have been preparing secretly for weeks and weeks, I am so impressed! *big thank you for your efforts - hug*

I will try for a Holly as well, but I guess it will stay a dream wink.gif

The Holly Hunt begins tonight! As determined as I am, I doubt i'll catch one.

Such lovely gold decorations today - I think I shall be re-vamping my wreath to incorporate some of them.

As much as I'd love to think I could snag a Holly, I know I won't be able to - in fact I doubt I'll even see one. I didn't last year - but then I'm five hours ahead of Cave Time.

Good luck, however, to all in their hunting for any Christmas dragon.

I love the stories!! Can't wait for the next x3

And yay for golden ornaments. I'm unsure whether I should replace some blue with gold in my peacock...

I love the new ornament set. Like many, I couldn't resist making a band...

I'm also completely reconciled with the raffle by now. I felt sorry that there was no contest this year, but it's just so much fun to start from scratch on my wreath every day and to be completely careless about it. Nobody to please but me.

Today's ornaments are so beautiful, definitely my favorite by now. smile.gif

And the stories are great, can't wait to read a new one tomorrow.